• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

This full MOON....

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
I woke up this morning with really heavy feeling.... and this discomfort.... I couldn't understand.

I looked down my sheets... and I noticed the moon rays were falling through my blinds... and onto my sheets and up to my face.
It felt terrible!

Does anyone get the same sense of discomfort, when the moon shines directly on them... especially when they are sleeping?
What causes that?

:confused:

marcinm

TRIBE Member
hey! good morning Agatka8

and yeah, the gentle rays of the moon shining on me bother me soooo much :rolleyes:

IgStar

TRIBE Member
the full moon always makes for an interesting day.

AND it's wing ding night at my fave lil place!
YAY wings! :cool:

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vinder

TRIBE Member
are your fingernails growing? getting long in the tooth? hair where there was no hair? pointy ears? undeniable urget to howl?

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
are your fingernails growing? getting long in the tooth? hair where there was no hair? pointy ears? undeniable urget to howl?
oh stop it!

why you have to be like that! :(

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Today is my name day... woooah, I can't wait for presents tonight! :)

Oh and don't worry about Vinder, he's sleep deprived.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
how do u figure moonlight is "heavy"... it's less heavy than sunlight for sure... what do you do during the day :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
moon light... I have way more problems with street lights, and garbage trucks that come in the middle of the night, and that whisteley sound the wind makes.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
how do u figure moonlight is "heavy"... it's less heavy than sunlight for sure... what do you do during the day :p
less heavy? it's light, it doesn't weigh anything.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by marcinm
I love the sun!

The moon on the other hand... feels so intrusive....especially rays from a full moon.
It feels heavy... like this pressure from inside out....

I don't know why I feel this...

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
I love the sun!

The moon on the other hand... feels so intrusive....especially rays from a full moon.
It feels heavy... like this pressure from inside out....

I don't know why I feel this...

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I love the Moon.

I love it when the Moonshine lights up my room.

by any chance did anyone see the moon this morning. It was gorgeous. HUGE in the NorthWest sky.

I remember when I used to live on the 18th fl. we used to see the most beautiful moon rises.

The moon is soothing. But I think the man that lives there has been fucking around with me.

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LeoGirl

by any chance did anyone see the moon this morning. It was gorgeous. HUGE in the NorthWest sky.

Yeah... I saw it this morning... it was so huge... at 7:30am!
I've never seen it so big this late in the morning.

chooch

TRIBE Member
Some that practice wicca believe that the moon light has alot of power and may even practice "moon" bathing...you know, like getting a "tan" from the moon. That is what has happened to you A8!!! You are being powered by the moons "dark energies" :eek: The only way to counter it is go to a tanning salon...quickly!

Alita

TRIBE Member
Full moons make me happy - and moonlight is awesome. Kind of like dusk(my fave time of day) but it *glows* more.