• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

this deserves a new thread.

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
All that you or any other smoker needs to know about is this....

ALLEN CARR'S EASY WAY TO STOP SMOKING

Myself and ,well, probably 10-15 people I know have quit using this $10 book. YOu can find it Chapters again(it was out of print for a while).

Allen Carr created a method that leaves you with virtually no cravings, withdrawl or disire to smoke ever again.
To good to be true? Consider this;

The day that I quit (3 years ago) I went to Industry and partied HARD not craving at all! No lies.

The book is only 130 pages long and kicks ass. Trust me. It IS the miracle cure.

J.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

nusty

TRIBE Member
you real name is Allen Carr isn't it? you can't fool me. ;)

jk that does sound good. If I smoked, then I would buy it.

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
the pages of the book are soaked with nicotine aren't they...gradually decreasing the concentration per page and by the end you are nicotine free!

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
the fucked up thing about this book is that while you're reading it, like half way through, you're "what the fuck! Why am I smoking this foul cig!??!"(you're supposed to keep smoking until you finish reading the book). Then by the end, it's just "Okay. I'm done with cigarettes". Just like that. It's sooooo fuckin' easy. Ridiculously easy.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
yacht5.jpg

wanna make alotta money!?

Chiclet

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Bass-Invader
yacht5.jpg

wanna make alotta money!?

OMG!!! I miss that dude!

"When I was a wittle boy een Hong Kong, My 10 buthas and seesta live in a tent... and now... I pimp pwetty woman and my famiwy still live in da tent!"

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
The method is quite interesting actually.

First he removes all the brainwashing from you that the cig companies, other people and you have put onto yourself. Using no scare tactics(he doesn't tell you all the shit about a horrible death and all that). Just helps you realize that before you started smoking there was no craving to smoke. Really drills shit home.

The book is very repetitive. In a way it's actually a bit of brainwashing in itself. But good brainwashing! :D

It's hard to explain but the bottom line is that it works. Like I said before, talk to the 10-15 people I know that used it and they'll tell you the same thing.

As for weight gain and all that shit. The weight gain that you see when you quit is usually due to sucking on sweets and always eating instead of smoking. This method says not to do that cuz you're substituting candies or food for cigarettes. When in actual fact, there are no substitutes for cigarettes. Know what I mean? Eating carrot sticks or chewing more gun than you usually would normally is kind of like saying that you are replacing cigs with something else. Bullshit.

I'm just saying that the worst that can happen by buying this book(for all you smokers) is that you spend the $10, invest 3-4 hours reading and if it doesn't work then you are no worse off then you are now.

But what if it works!!! Imagine that.

J.

Jazz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chiclet

OMG!!! I miss that dude!

"When I was a wittle boy een Hong Kong, My 10 buthas and seesta live in a tent... and now... I pimp pwetty woman and my famiwy still live in da tent!"

Tom Vu... he got thrown in jail for fraud... now that's a shocker!