• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Thirtysomething?

GIJill

TRIBE Member
Ok...so thirtysomething rolled around this year, and for some reason everywhere I go now, there's young pups everywhere...feelin' a little old these days when we go out for drinks.

Anyone else have suggestions for places where there's a slightly older crowd?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
What's wrong with hanging around with younger people?
Do you really want to be an old fart, chasing after younger guys with your cougar friends and wearing crush velvet like an old maid?

Forever young, you want to be forever young..

I want to hang out with high school kids more. They are so fun.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
HouseHeadSacha said:
mofo - your a strange cat.
Seriously. When was the last time you hung out with high school kids?
I teach co-op classes now and I swear, I once wanted to hang with sophisticated 30+ people but now I just want to eat spicy fries with some rocker dude joker guys in the caf.

Those little chocolate milk things are so cute. Your sophisticated 30+ friends won't drink chocolate milk with you.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Papillon

TRIBE Member
GIJill said:
Ok...so thirtysomething rolled around this year, and for some reason everywhere I go now, there's young pups everywhere...feelin' a little old these days when we go out for drinks.

Anyone else have suggestions for places where there's a slightly older crowd?
Brant/West?
Century Room?

Lots of gino's however but I always have fun there....not that I go there very often. But that one time I went last year was fun.....:D

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
yeah I am in the same boat...i find This is London is Pretty good now for a older crowd and you can still hear some good dj's...also the Brant house, and Ultra are good.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories