• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

things you aren't "okay" with

kline

TRIBE Member
for starters, i'm not okay with the fact that i woke up to my window being frosted over.

i'm especially not okay with the fact that after grumbling about the cold, i go downstairs to make a cup of tea only to see that the backyard is coated in a layer of white.

right now it's sunny skies... and it's snowing tiny flakes. really, if i did need a reason not to get outta bed in the morning [aside from the many that i already possess]...

:mad: fuckin' snow :mad:--

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

KiFe

TRIBE Member
I'm not okay with a snowless winter.

The more the merrier

let the sky open up and the snow pile high!
>KiFe does powder dance<

BRING IT!

labRat

TRIBE Member
i'm not 'ookay' with willy wankahs that complain about the cold .. when they live in CANADA!

move to fukken florida and warm up with the rest of your republican and retired buddies.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by labRat
i'm not 'ookay' with willy wankahs that complain about the cold .. when they live in CANADA!

move to fukken florida and warm up with the rest of your republican and retired buddies.

TESTIFY!
Thank you!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Not ok with being a third wheel and with one couple who really makes you feel uncomfortable, and they know it makes you feel uncomfortable but they still do it anyway.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
Not ok with being a third wheel and with one couple who really makes you feel uncomfortable, and they know it makes you feel uncomfortable but they still do it anyway.

2 Choices
don't be the 3rd wheel

or go for a threesome

<----not trying to turn this into a sex thread

kline

TRIBE Member

two things:

1. it isn't winter yet.
2. i didn't exactly have a say in where i was born.

and we'll give you a 3rd for no extra cost: fuck you :D--

Last edited:

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChrisD
Girls who do not suck cock.....oh wait, this is not a sex thread

but you were a-okay with the broads at Andy PoolHall and they don't suck cock!

that's right, I'm calling you out on that one.

<--- trying to turn this into a sex thread

kline

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lil'Timmy
<----not trying to turn this into a sex thread
by all means do :rolleyes:
i mean, it's not like there aren't enough of'm today or anything.

other things i'm not okay with:
phil collins,
baby ruth chocolate bars, and
bastards that don't give up their seat to the elderly on the bus/subway--

bmoneyhoney

TRIBE Member
not cool friends

i am not ok with a certain male friend who thinks he is god's gift to women...who because of this grandoise delusion, thinks it's ok to paw my female friends and then act all shocked and indignant at the suggestion that he was "out of order"...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

grrrr

b

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by kline
by all means do :rolleyes:
i mean, it's not like there aren't enough of'm today or anything.

I have no desire to do so, and I was only agree'n with the first part of dear labrats post. I cannot comment on the 2nd part as I have no clue if you like florida, are a republican or have any intention of becoming retired.

kline

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
i know all about this... but it's self-inflicted and thus, there's no pity--

kline

TRIBE Member
sex thread content of the day:

i'm not okay with dickwads that don't know how to use teeth while giving head. on the same note, i'm not okay with the dickwads that think because you're giving head, that it's automatically assumed a skullfuck is in order--

although given the right guy, this can be totally hot

labRat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kline
two things:

1. it isn't winter yet.
2. i didn't exactly have a say in where i was born.

and we'll give you a 3rd for no extra cost: fuck you :D--
i don't care where you were born, you live here now. deal with it. it's november... it's gonna be cold.

and -- no... fuck yuo!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Skipper
but you were a-okay with the broads at Andy PoolHall and they don't suck cock!

that's right, I'm calling you out on that one.

<--- trying to turn this into a sex thread

AHHHHHH

Thats too much for to handle for mongo's brain! Im so conflicted now........:confused: :confused: :confused:

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Re: not cool friends

Originally posted by bmoneyhoney
i am not ok with a certain male friend who thinks he is god's gift to women...who because of this grandoise delusion, thinks it's ok to paw my female friends and then act all shocked and indignant at the suggestion that he was "out of order"...

grrrr

b

Sounds EXACTLY like my good buddy.

kline

TRIBE Member
i don't care where you were born, you live here now. deal with it. it's november... it's gonna be cold.

and -- no... fuck yuo!
ya might need a douche, there seems to be a lot of irritability on your part as a result of the sand in your vagina :p--

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr

LoL We all have one of those guys! Classic

GMoneyFoodStamp

TRIBE Member

grrrr

b

gmoney is god's gift to bmoney, honey