• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

things to do in k-w this month

Plato

TRIBE Member
you could dheck out the k-w art gallery??

featuring 'Queue'

admission free but donations welcomed

p[l]a+0

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
The Dukes are djing there this saturday along with Rollin' Cash, Dj Aria, Deeno, live act King Sunshine and a few others...

10:30pm. Zero to One. 107 King St W!

If anyone's seen a flyer and could pick one up for me, I'd be greatly apprecitative!

@m.

Plato

TRIBE Member
sweet! is this bloom productions??
anyone know where exactly the venue is? im thinking above hollywood cafe??

p[l]a+0

smilez

TRIBE Member
is there anywhere the Dukes aren't playing?? (I believe this is not the first time this question has been asked)

just wondering how it is possible that they are being booked in every nightclub in Toronto, in every time slot, everynight of the week, and also being booked outside T.O!

smilez

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiX

TRIBE Member
Hrm lets see.

Jerk off....

Jerk off....

Jerk off jerk off.....

Jerk off some more.....

Jerk off jerk off jerk off jerk off.....

Jerk off jerk off...

Oh yes,

Jerk off.....

A little jerking off as well.....

Jerk off jerk off....

=tina=

nusty

TRIBE Member
There is also the foam party at Element with Zenmaster Chi and Marcus spinning drum and bass (and jungle?). this is on friday and is right across from the blue dot party (which is the next night). speaking of the blue dot party.... any of you going? and how much are tickets at the door? 20$?
This is a great space for partying!

Plato

TRIBE Member
^^i think i will go check this out, last time i was at a party up there (bloom productions face2) it was great! awesome vibe, athmosphere, and decorations & visual stimulations :)

p[l]a+0

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
^^i think i will go check this out, last time i was at a party up there (bloom productions face2) it was great! awesome vibe, athmosphere, and decorations & visual stimulations :)

p[l]a+0

I agree the best parties I've ever been to have been in that space. always a great vibe!:)

Plato

TRIBE Member
btw, this incase you didnt know is Queue

p[l]a+0

ps: alex you have got to allow for bigger file size to be attached!! pleese!

Attachments

Preroller

TRIBE Member
sweet, my girl Suzanne, is helping with that party, and got me a ticket already! looks like fun.......what kind of set are you thinking about @m? a little more downtempo?
see you there.
Dave

ethnik

TRIBE Member
i'm all over that party

respect

i am hitting this event, got my tix already. any chance to see king sunshine is an opportunity not to be missed! (that, and the dukes, deeno, etc are pretty dope as well)

for those in the know, how long is this party going for?

i'm especially interested in hearing sioux's vocals for the first time

see ya all down there

peace

mike

ethnik

TRIBE Member
other things to do this month in k/w...

respect

on saturday april 13th in the Purple Room i'll be providing the opening set for the next SPEED night, this is my first official club gig, so feel free to come on down and help me pop my proverbial cherry in style! set time 10-12.

peace

mike

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
There's going to be a huge 4:20 party in Waterloo ... more details to come
But the venue is most likely going to be in my pants

stu

Preroller

TRIBE Member
ethnik, from what I gathered, the party will go later then 3 am, but I can't totally comfirm this.....I'll try and find out for ya.

I hope they have food, but I don't think they have beer, hmm, gonna have to check the how to sneak alchohol thread, then we can party!
Dave

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
From the lineup, it looks like we'll be going for a deep, atmospheric, crazy, bumpin' techno set.

maybe a tad of dark electro flavouring.....we shall see..... :)

@m.

Preroller

TRIBE Member
@m

do you know what time your on?

I have to work till midnight, so I won't be there till at least 1 or so.......hopefully youz can be the closers:)

Dave

nusty

TRIBE Member
I'll look for you all there. I'll bring the sheesha pipes to this for sure! So feel free to help me smoke this flavored treat! mmmmm sheesha!
There is supposed to be a kind kitchen there and a really cool chill room in the back. I'm getting so pumped for this! I was over at my buddy scotts house earlier tonight and he was filling me in some lighting and art details.... be prepared to be fasinated. :) I can't wait!!!!!!!! :D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
When are you guys done exams?
(assuming you have them)

I am done the 19th.

We should organize a brief outing sometime.

I am good anytime after the 19th or any time before except the 18th.

Do you guys live in Waterloo or Kitchener?

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
YAY!

Try, try again.
I am still waiting to dish out my ISO registrations.

"ISO 9000: Say what you do, do what you say."

YAY.

So simple in theory... yet so abominably difficult for many.
For the record, Deep is ISO registered in my books.

Let us proclaim the mystery of faith.

-jM
A&D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders