• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

things that suck

kuba

TRIBE Member
1. monday will be here before we know it. back to work everybody!

2. its going to snow on sunday.

and.

3. the 407ETR is secretly planning to install a system which would calculate the rate of speed that cars travelled between two points, thus issuing speeding tickets if it took you less time to get between point a. and b. than it should based on 100km/h.

(it wont happen but it would suck if it did)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
3. the 407ETR is secretly planning to install a system which would calculate the rate of speed that cars travelled between two points, thus issuing speeding tickets if it took you less time to get between point a. and b. than it should based on 100km/h.
Install a system? It is already installed. They know your entry time, your exit time, and the distance travelled. From that they can calculate your average speed.

Even if they did implement it, there would be no points for the fine, as there is no proof as to who was driving the vehicle.

I do know however that one of the toll roads in California (I think) does (or at least did) charge drivers for speeding by calculating their average speed. What ended up happening is that people would drive over the speed limit and then if they got to their exit too early, then they would just pull over and wait on the shoulder.

Cheers ... Ian :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Moez

TRIBE Member
Being broke sucks. I could sure use a money tree right about now.
Being a student can dera-lick my balls.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
in no specific order

*warm beer
*jeans that all of a sudden don't fit
*fairweather friends
*people who cancel plans last minute

these things all suck.

fightingskurvy

TRIBE Member
hmm..

lineups at ikea suck. red wine hangovers suck.

but you know what doesn't suck- going to buy a dress that costs 88 dollars and finding out that it's on sale for 35 when you get it to the register. that does not suck.