1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Things for Sale/Free

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell & Rent' started by PAUZE, Jul 22, 2010.

1. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Legacy Bandpass Car Speaker Box: $50 OBO

It's a Legacy Box that holds 2 x 10" woofers. I don't have the screws that hold the glass in the middle in place, but I am sure you can find a pack for 5 bucks at any Home Hardware.

Looks very similar to this one without all of the writing: http://www.800baba.com/product/LBF127.jpg

M-Audio Ozone - Original - $60 OBO

Decent starter midi controller. Missing a slider knob, but still functions perfect.

More info here: M-Audio Ozone USB Controller Keyboard with 2x2 Audio at zZounds

Mach 15" Sub in homemade box - FREE

I have a sub box that a friend and I built about 15 years ago. It has a 15" Mach sub from Radioshack(not made anymore) in it. The box is massive and looks really ugly. Looks may be decieving though as this thing absolutely pounds if you have a nice powerful amp to drive it. This item is free to whoever can come grab it within the next few days. It will fit in the back seat of most cars. It's played a key role in the house party scene of Toronto over the past few decades.

Pics of all items tonight. If you like anything you can PM me or send email to djpauze@rogers.com

2. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Pictures

Controller[​IMG]

15" Sub in Homemade Box

I know, I know it looks horrid. Well, it pounds if you have it hooked to a nice powerful amp. And, ITS FREE!

[​IMG]

Legacy Bandpass Box

-just a bit dusty, other than that, looks great.

[​IMG]

No reasonable offer refused!

3. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Everything is gone except the controller, let me know if you want it!

60$ OBO!