• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

They're gone

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
it's a sales meeting they're holding....I have to stay here and keep track of the office.

Fuck you i'm as much of a loser as the rest of you are

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Just think of it as the glass half full. Now you can post on tribe without looking over your shoulder. ;)

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
Just think of it as the glass half full. Now you can post on tribe without looking over your shoulder. ;)

That's funny, I don't look over my shoulder anyway. I basically do what I want here. My desk is positioned that no one can see what I am doing. Doesn't matter. The IT guys don't give a rats ass if I am on tribe or not. It's pretty chilled and relaxed at my work. I was only slightly pissed that I wasn't included in this meeting cos I am supposed to take over this girls position while she;s off getting married so I thought that I should have this information. Whatever though. I can listen to my music loud now! good stuff. Ronnie Size here I come!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders