• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

They opened a Botox walk-in shop on Queen West WTF!?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Queen St. West is so over (like a zillion times over). Billabong? Queen West is like one long Stabucks from university to Spadina. EEEEEEW

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Taylor

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
Queen St. West is so over (like a zillion times over). Billabong? Queen West is like one long Stabucks from university to Spadina. EEEEEEW
And you are suprised about this ?

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
noodle said:
That's great news! I could really go for a shot of botulism in my face right now.
oh you and me both, Patsy.

but before we go... let's have a drink, shall we?

race

TRIBE Member
indeed it is over. sad to say....

bamboo - gone
x-static - long gone
speed - gone
le select - gone
the 360 - gone
the beverly - gone
the bishop and the belchor - gone
currys - gone
tortilla flats - gone

the black bull is dead to me

good to see the rex, silver snail, the stem and the horshoe holding on though...

inevitably all this outdoor eaton center shit will just keep pushing west... :(

alexd said:
Someone here mentionned it's like walking along Melrose or Rodeo Drive in Los Angeles. The more I see the Billabong/GAP/Starbucks/Botox/Fila/Oakley stores that keep cropping up, the more I think they're right.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
H2Whoa said:
Botox - Level the playing field
I love the bus stop ads with the placid faced woman and the caption "what she smiling about". It cracks me up. She's smiling because it's her default face setting after getting numbed.

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
no it's not, stupid. people who sweat excessively ALL the time all over their bodies. they get injected with botox in the worst sweat spots, and it stops the sweating.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Sunny: I am so getting Botox when I get older. I'm gonna get rid of these jowels too. I want to look like an Asian Kate Moss but with more coke charges.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
alexd said:

totally.

well, sorta anyhow

queen street west as it was is no more, so corporate and try hard, all the funky little designers and indi shops have moved even further west....basically starting a few blocks past bathurst and extending well into parkdale.

queen west is still funky cool and progressive...it's just that the empesis is on the WEST now....

but, yah, walk in botox.....no words.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories