• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

they are making fun of william hung on american idol

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
they brought him in for an interview.

i'm not sure how to feel about this.
kicking a dead horse. ostracizing a clueless kid. oh well

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
people are dicks.,,,,,,

we clearly know everyone is laughing at him........not with him

so why make a show out of it

cause people are dicks

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

bitchass

TRIBE Member
he's not innocent at all! i'd bet money that he knows exactly what he's doing and is milking it for all its worth

gollum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djdeposit
people are dicks.,,,,,,

we clearly know everyone is laughing at him........not with him

so why make a show out of it

cause people are dicks
Look at it this way, this guy William, he isn't so smart. He's struggling with his Engineering degree, but now he has his chance to make millions. He is discussing a recording contract right now. He has been on more talk shows than most celebrities.

HE performs at half time shows.

He doesn't care that people are laughing at him. He is making people happy, and that is what he cares about. He has more girls hanging off him than most guys dream about.

He is in heaven.

Ignorance is bliss, as the saying goes, and William is in bliss.

The only people who care that people are laughing at him rather than with him are stuck up snobs who have a shitty life, and hate that people laugh at them so they feel sorry for william. But William isn't the person you need to feel sorry for, you need to feel sorry for yourself.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
before you get too stupid and sensitive, consider that he's getting payed, and appearing at his option.

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bitchass
he's not innocent at all! i'd bet money that he knows exactly what he's doing and is milking it for all its worth
After all, he's a civil engineer student. He knows how to build on things.

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gollum
Look at it this way, this guy William, he isn't so smart. He's struggling with his Engineering degree, but now he has his chance to make millions. He is discussing a recording contract right now. He has been on more talk shows than most celebrities.

HE performs at half time shows.

He doesn't care that people are laughing at him. He is making people happy, and that is what he cares about. He has more girls hanging off him than most guys dream about.

He is in heaven.

Ignorance is bliss, as the saying goes, and William is in bliss.

The only people who care that people are laughing at him rather than with him are stuck up snobs who have a shitty life, and hate that people laugh at them so they feel sorry for william. But William isn't the person you need to feel sorry for, you need to feel sorry for yourself.
WHoaa! slow down.

i was just stating the obvious
i really dont consider myself a snob either

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
lol, at least that guy has come out with money in his pocket, he's been on tv numerous times, he has chicks dancing around him as if he's a bag of shit on fire, and if I am not mistaken a record contract.

I say he's doing pretty well. For someone who went in with no expectations.

seriously

people calm down

i get made fun of on a daily basis and you ain't seein me on tv or on the radio

people around the world laugh at my expense, but i ain't got no recording contract or petition signed by 100s of 1000s of people

fuck

i shoulda gotten on this shit earlier

that dude is fuckin LCUKY

(and hung.)

.se.tSETSEt.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
I watched the end of this and actually was getting annoyed bc the o.c is on after and they were going over their time slot.

so i'm listening to this guy and im like 'man he's awful' and i double checked the listing and then it said 'uncut, untalented'

like he has no stage precense and he sings off key.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders