• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

These sculptures are AMAZING!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

m0ff

TRIBE Member
Wow! those are sooo neat. I'm not exactly a connoisseuse of the arts, but if these were to come to the NAG here in Ottawa, I would love to go see.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
totally!

mueck3.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

ron7_gallery__470x289.jpg

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
m0ff said:
Wow! those are sooo neat. I'm not exactly a connoisseuse of the arts, but if these were to come to the NAG here in Ottawa, I would love to go see.

The NAG has one of his pieces already:

0049.jpg

For scale:

CRW_1447.jpg

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
saw his exhibit in berlin. it's so lifelike it's almost creepy. he hand sews each individual hair in and hand paints all the skin detail -- veins, blood vessels and everything.

posted pics a few years back, i'll try to find them.

Shug

TRIBE Member
Jesus. Anyone know the timeframe on producing a single piece??

There must be thousands of hours in each one. Making the master (I'm assuming he takes plastercast molds), 3d rastering it to a higher scale, building the frame... and that's all before he's sculpted the scaled up version... and then the paint and detail work on top of that!

Wow, that's very impressive. I'm pretty dumb when it comes to art, but I can appreciate the sheer amount of painstaking work that must go into something like that.