• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

These are some crazy shoes..

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by glych t.anomaly
those shoes 'LOOK' terrible

[jai]

But the fact that the shoes can react to your environment and make your feet more comfy would be fairly cool.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
all day i dream about dual xeon servers

I've got one collecting dust.

*sigh* one day i'll find the drive to get back to my own works.
 

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirtymatt
But the fact that the shoes can react to your environment and make your feet more comfy would be fairly cool.

agreed, but i couldnt walk around with little white n gold shoes, no matter how comf

[jai]
 

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Could I have one day of my life where I'm not told that I need to buy $300 running shoes if I want to live an extreme life style!

I do drugs and drink till I pass out, which is far more extreme then any running shoe will make me by miles.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by glych t.anomaly
agreed, but i couldnt walk around with little white n gold shoes, no matter how comf

[jai]

I would walk around wearing canoes if they were comfy, no matter what other people think. Are you worried about what others think?
 

swilly

TRIBE Member
bahhh whatever.

They are just the modern day equivlilent to the Reebok pump or the LA lakers capapult system.

A gimmick nothing more.
 

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirtymatt
I would walk around wearing canoes if they were comfy, no matter what other people think. Are you worried about what others think?



ummmm no, if that were the case i wouldnt be an asshole most of the time.

the look of the shoe offends me, i wear shoes and clothes that i like becasue i enjoy the way it makes me look, i aint lookin fer approval, i was making a statement.


[jai]
 

KiFe

TRIBE Member
The shoes are designed to react to your surroundings... So anytime they come within 50 feet of an addidas ad, they become slower, and more difficult to walk in.

They detect inflating bank accounts and once your salary has been deposited into your account they autonomously lead the owner of said shoes to the closest addidas retailer.


Anyone interested in buying these shoes should hold out a few more months. I hear addidas is coming out with a shoe with a spoiler on the back, liquid cooling and a series of LCD lights mounted to the sole.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by KiFe
I've got one collecting dust.

*sigh* one day i'll find the drive to get back to my own works.

the board runs on one, but i am hopefully going to get another and spread it across 2 servers in anticipation of the summer traffic spikes.
 

KiFe

TRIBE Member
So theoretically i could run tribe on my computer @ home?


sweet... maybe i should make a bizarro tribe.. where all the white is black, the greys are grey and the greens are red.

Post counts would be extremely low and pagehits would be nearly non-existant. Pm's would be emails and nothing would be what it seems.
 

Resolver

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe



Anyone interested in buying these shoes should hold out a few more months. I hear addidas is coming out with a shoe with a spoiler on the back, liquid cooling and a series of LCD lights mounted to the sole.

Sweet!! Maybe I can trade in my new Accord for a pair.
 

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by KiFe
So theoretically i could run tribe on my computer @ home?

I think it might explode your bandwidth on rogers though....
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
Hey! Those shoes are the world's first at all!!!! I read about the technology about 6 months ago.....

*looking for website*
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top