• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

There is some pretty funny bush right in here...

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I had sex with a bush supporter on friday. At first I was all weird about it, but you know what they say is true, we really are all pink on the inside. And a certain part of fucking a bush supporter made it feel like I was fucking bush himself which inspired my dirty sex talk to go all over the place.

well that’s my story and I'm sticking to it

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
you have teh ghey?
I thought the 'office cutie' story from a few months ago was female.
or was that even you...
Im confused. nevermind.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I'm into women not men, but part of fucking a girl who was a hardcore bush supporter (and a religous girl to boot) was oddly sexy in a very dirty way. Not saying I wouldn't pay to watch a video of bush's expression as he took it up the ass.

What can I say 1.50 beers on st paddys day are probably a bad idea

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Resolver

TRIBE Member
groovespinna said:
that guy has it down.
mannerisms et al.
who is he?
I have no idea!

Ditto Much said:
I had sex with a bush supporter on friday. At first I was all weird about it, but you know what they say is true, we really are all pink on the inside. And a certain part of fucking a bush supporter made it feel like I was fucking bush himself which inspired my dirty sex talk to go all over the place.

well that’s my story and I'm sticking to it
LOL!:D

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member

See I'd like to do biblical things to the bush daughters. Not because they're sexy or anything, but just to be able to say I've done biblical things to his daughters if ever I met the guy.

"George is a pleasure to finally meet you, did you know your daughter Jenna giggles when you stick your finger ..." fuck discussing war or foriegn policy with this ass, I want to be able to discuss his daughters "Oh" face in graphic detail.

I didn't care about the Pam Anderson sex tape, or the Paris Hilton tape but I'd pay $100 to watch either of the Bush daughters taking it up the ass.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories