• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

There is no point in trying to dialogue rationally with...

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Harmonika
Get this - what is unacceptable to you, is completely acceptable to someone else. Thus the duality that exists everywhere in the Universe.

Myself, I'm actually pretty neutral most of the time - like Switzerland. But, if someone decided to attack my values and ethics, then I feel I have every right to defend myself. And you'll find that's a *very* difficult point to argue with - thus why have the capacity to debate, and if it comes down to it, to defend ourselves in a suitable manner.

My 'Net skin is as thick as a tortiseshell - maybe you need to toughen up a touch, ya think?

;)

i.

Looking at murder in a "positive" light, or as a means to an end in certain situations is your right, as it is mine to say it's unacceptable and disgusting.

If your net skin isn't the only thing that's thick...

*waiting for sexual jokes from Harmonika...yawn*

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
I think he's referring to him being a bottom.

Dick goes in, poo comes out, dick goes in, poo comes out.

:D
Just for the record, that doesnt happen :)

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I still would love to have a tennis ball cannon like American Gladiators.
I want one of those giant Q-tips.

NO ONE WOULD FUCK WITH ME IF I HAD ONE OF THOSE.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stan
I want one of those giant Q-tips.

NO ONE WOULD FUCK WITH ME IF I HAD ONE OF THOSE.
I want one of those big metal balls!

*me rolling into work with big metal ball waving to boss*

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
Or when someone is so determined to hate you they make stuff up to maximize their hate.

Damn.
Not me man, I love everything and everyone - even the peeps who are a royal pain in my arse...'cuz that's what my Gran taught me, and just the way things ARE in my world.

Sure, I may get a little snippy at times, but it's only done with the best of intentions. Being in my mid-30s and with no kids of my own (yet ;) ), I'm a bit like a stern, but goofy dad (minus the leather belt my own step-dad whacked me with, 'cuz I'm a lover, not a fighter...) - one day, I'll be out in the park playin' ball wit' y'all, the next I'll be kicking your cyber-ass around for not letting me have my say. And since time is definitely accelerated on the Interweb, it's more like an hour-to-hour, or minute-to-minute thing than it is days.

Now, I've been trying to pull myself away from this 'pooter since noon, and I'm about to do just that.

*yoink*

i.