• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

There ARE other patios out there, ya know...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Why always the Black Bull? LOL.
I've been hittin' the Bull, Everest, Gorilla, Bamboo...

And Boystown, the Beaches, Yorkville and College Street shall be next.

poker face

TRIBE Member
May 01, the owner is opening up a new bar called Habitat. It is the old Future Bakery space at Queen and Tecumseth. It has a nice patio and good tunes.

lee <--- will probably be his new hangout!

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Yeah, but Queen St offers the best people-watchability and general traffic bustle.

..as well as the fact that the Bull isn't DIRECTLY in the middle of Queen St, which I think is nice.

BBB.

That said, I really like any patio on Queen from Spadina over to Soho.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I'd like to. I'm waiting for a friend to come over to help me install my ethernet card. That should take an hour. Then I can come downtown, I would think.

The thing is.. drinking has made me quite broke this week! I have maybe 5 bucks in my pocket. Might have to dip into the savings to dip into the beer.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
I like the little patio bar on Kensington Ave. (can't remember the name). But in the summer time its a great place to go in the afternoon. We always go and play Vice's "Do's and Don'ts". There's so many Don'ts! Pure jokes.

*c*

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by KickIT
I like the little patio bar on Kensington Ave. (can't remember the name). But in the summer time its a great place to go in the afternoon. We always go and play Vice's "Do's and Don'ts". There's so many Don'ts! Pure jokes.

*c*

you're a don't.