• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Theory and DJ Hype

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Didn't go, but I heard it wasn't anything spectacular. I'm sure Hype was good though. I've never experienced a bad set of his live.
 

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
i heard hype went "wicky wicky woo"

and then krust and die went "wobble wobble wobble, wobble wobble wobble wobble"

and then the mcs all went "put your lighters up, hold your lighters up, put your lighters up"

10 people od'd, and then the lights came on
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

T

TRIBE Member
no one OD'd

Hype was hype

Krust and Die were boring


Calibre will be good

so will VIRAM with andy c and ed rush.. lookin forward to that.

big up theory

koolhaus is awesome. and the sound in there is killer
 

bArHo

TRIBE Member
stir-fry said:
i heard hype went "wicky wicky woo"

and then krust and die went "wobble wobble wobble, wobble wobble wobble wobble"

and then the mcs all went "put your lighters up, hold your lighters up, put your lighters up"
this just made my night

lol

love it

stop the wobble.
 

lor-ah

TRIBE Member
First off I'd like to bash the mother$%&er who stole my $300 TNA coat. You ass**#e!!!!!!!!!

And yes dont ask why i didnt put it in coat check - b/c it was CLOSED!!!
but i have to thank the NICE bouncers who helped me after the party... and gave me and swilly a coat so we woudln' freez our titts/nuts off.

So ya I am a HARD working single girl tryin to make ends meet, just moved to toronto, living on my own, paying my own bills, working at a job.. just finished university.. paying back my student f'ing loan.. and going out for one last nite with swilly b4 he goes off to Korea. And this is how my night ends...
Like seriously I am so angry that some people even have the decency to steal. I mean F'ck you people who live with rich mommy and daddy and don't know the value of money... And also F'ck you who are poor and steal b/c you can't afford it. Think of another route..like not wasting your money at a rave and trying to get an education so you can support yourself instead of stealing.. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This lame party cost me $300 bux plus being COLD AS HELL because i got my brown TNA coat stolen right under my nose.. Whoever the hell you are you're going to have the worst karma EVER...EVER!!!!!!!!!

You remember that fresh prince episode when Will got HEXED.. Well tha's you.. HEXXXEDDDDDDDDDDDD, but you'll be Hexxed for life.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD if anyone is nice enough and knows whoever stole my coat pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee email me and let me know as i'm Broke and trying to keep warm in a f'n 30$ bomber b/c thas all i can afford now.. UGH I'm so livid.

Well that's it for me.. no more parties...time surround myself with responsible, younge professionals who know the difference between right and wrong.. Not these loser thugs and kids that drift into the night high as a kite with no goals/direction in life.. And sorry if i offend anyone but i'm f'n sick of this scene..

ciao
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
lor-ah said:
the decency to steal.
I didn't know anyone had the decency to steal...but yeah, sorry for your night...your story does very little to erase the jungle thug mentality stereotype

also good job in getting a fresh prince episode in there despite your anger:)
 

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
lor-ah said:
First off I'd like to bash the mother$%&er who stole my $300 TNA coat. You ass**#e!!!!!!!!!

And yes dont ask why i didnt put it in coat check - b/c it was CLOSED!!!
but i have to thank the NICE bouncers who helped me after the party... and gave me and swilly a coat so we woudln' freez our titts/nuts off.

So ya I am a HARD working single girl tryin to make ends meet, just moved to toronto, living on my own, paying my own bills, working at a job.. just finished university.. paying back my student f'ing loan.. and going out for one last nite with swilly b4 he goes off to Korea. And this is how my night ends...
Like seriously I am so angry that some people even have the decency to steal. I mean F'ck you people who live with rich mommy and daddy and don't know the value of money... And also F'ck you who are poor and steal b/c you can't afford it. Think of another route..like not wasting your money at a rave and trying to get an education so you can support yourself instead of stealing.. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This lame party cost me $300 bux plus being COLD AS HELL because i got my brown TNA coat stolen right under my nose.. Whoever the hell you are you're going to have the worst karma EVER...EVER!!!!!!!!!

You remember that fresh prince episode when Will got HEXED.. Well tha's you.. HEXXXEDDDDDDDDDDDD, but you'll be Hexxed for life.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD if anyone is nice enough and knows whoever stole my coat pleaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee email me and let me know as i'm Broke and trying to keep warm in a f'n 30$ bomber b/c thas all i can afford now.. UGH I'm so livid.

Well that's it for me.. no more parties...time surround myself with responsible, younge professionals who know the difference between right and wrong.. Not these loser thugs and kids that drift into the night high as a kite with no goals/direction in life.. And sorry if i offend anyone but i'm f'n sick of this scene..

ciao


that sucks

i have a really warm down filled helly hansen jacket you can have. might be a little big but it will be warm!
 
eLeKTRon said:
^^ that's one of the best rants i've read in a long time.



WOOOOOOO HOOOOooo!!

:)
Ya, that was one hell of a rant!

I too am sick and tired of the jungle crowd (been hitting these jams for 10 years)... with regret I've scaled down big-time. The breaks scene has breathed some new air into my lungs...

P.S. The party was fun for me b/c I was high and celebrating a birthday with friends, if I was sober it would have been a terrible night.

crowd = idiots
music = meh
hype = is a joker
drugs = crap

ap;oeijga['eproijga['perogj technics1200
 

T

TRIBE Member
for real. drugs are what make the party. shame on you theory for not having the finest drugs in there!!!



jokers..


and yes, shame on the jungle thugs who prey on hard working girls with 300$ jackets. Blasphemy!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

El Diablo

New Member
lor-ah said:
And yes dont ask why i didnt put it in coat check - b/c it was CLOSED!!!
Closed? Did you get there after I left? I left at 4:30... they were still open... or else I wouldn't have gotten my coat back...
 

catilyst

TRIBE Member
T said:
for real. drugs are what make the party. shame on you theory for not having the finest drugs in there!!!



jokers..


and yes, shame on the jungle thugs who prey on hard working girls with 300$ jackets. Blasphemy!
LOL
 

lor-ah

TRIBE Member
10 years later

Ya haha actully I haven't posted on tribe in ages and well, by closed I ment they weren't accepting anymore coats because it was full.

Anyway,

ya it's been about a year and I never got it back...
 

Jonesy

TRIBE Member
lor-ah said:
Ya haha actully I haven't posted on tribe in ages and well, by closed I ment they weren't accepting anymore coats because it was full.

Anyway,

ya it's been about a year and I never got it back...
i feel your pain. i had the same jacket stolen 2 years ago, from right under my nose, the first night at a new job. my cars keys were in my coat, too, which subsequently created a whole other world of pain.
 

krosum

TRIBE Member
Jonesy said:
i feel your pain. i had the same jacket stolen 2 years ago, from right under my nose, the first night at a new job. my cars keys were in my coat, too, which subsequently created a whole other world of pain.
I wonder if this was your stolen jacket from 2 years ago.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
stir-fry said:
i heard hype went "wicky wicky woo"

and then krust and die went "wobble wobble wobble, wobble wobble wobble wobble"

and then the mcs all went "put your lighters up, hold your lighters up, put your lighters up"

10 people od'd, and then the lights came on
Fully LAWLing over here. Man, Stirry is awesome.
 
Top