• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

themselves / notwist show

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
was actually gonna post something in the roll calls thread about it...wasn't sure who would respond but I can always count on ZOO!...how much is it anyway?

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
If I have the bling I am for sure...I was just having a discussion about this year being a more open "event" year for me...venetian snares isn't too far off:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zoo

TRIBE Member
venetian snares is coming back??

p.s notwist isn't hiphop, but themselves certainly are [jel + dose one of anticon]

also the vocalist for the notwist markus ascher appears on alias's new cd MUTED on the track Unseen Sights [another anticon release]

yeah i'm a nerd

feb 7 eh, still debating on this one

i really want to see both the notwist and themselves, it will be a school issue more than anything else

also feb 7 is the date of the engineering formal at my school ... but since none of my friends are going, i doubt i will be ... :(

Last edited:

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
venetian snares is coming back??

p.s notwist isn't hiphop, but themselves certainly are [jel + dose one of anticon]

also the vocalist for the notwist markus ascher appears on alias's new cd MUTED on the track Unseen Sights [another anticon release]

yeah i'm a nerd

feb 7 eh, still debating on this one

i really want to see both the notwist and themselves, it will be a school issue more than anything else

also feb 7 is the date of the engineering formal at my school ... but since none of my friends are going, i doubt i will be ... :(
GUY...DOSE ONE!

I'm getting antsy now:D