• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The X-Files

dabeats

TRIBE Member
10:00 can`t wait!

12540966_952631434774590_132652818572344516_n.jpg

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i dug the original opening theme song and credits, but the episode itself kind of sucked, much like the final episodes of the original show and the movies.

the episode 1 cliffhanger scene of cancer-man with the throat smoking hole a bit of a snore.

i'll still watch episode 2, because the show was important to me when i was a kid. i just wish it was better.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Got to agree with KW, the opener was pretty bad. Mulder's character may have been better performed by a cardboard cut out than Duchovny...I'll still watch ep 2, but it better far out perform ep 1 for me to continue with the series.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Yesterday's episode was not their finest hour but not their worst by any stretch.

Tonight's episode was bonkers and amazing. It had everything. Redeems last night completely. Not gonna spoil it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
episode 2 was good, but the show feels like it's rehashing previously-told stories. nothing about the show feels fresh or ground-breaking anymore.

scully's got a horrible voice now. she's sleepwalking through her lines.

i don't even remember mulder and scully having a kid. by that point in the series, i think the show had started to suck, so i can't be bothered going back to watch those episodes.

Rage

TRIBE Member
Was into this show big time back in the day when it first came out. I stopped watching once Mulder left the series & the Terminator showed up. I haven't watched since.

I think I saw the 1st movie, definitely not the 2nd - was there a 2nd?

Have I missed too much of the story to pick up with these new ones? I'm worried these new ones will tarnish my good feelings towards the show. Space ran a marathon over the weekend & I saw a few from the early days (the family of in-breads???) & it rekindled it for me.

I've PVR'd the 1st two episodes.

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
Only 1 movie.

how dare you compare that that tween claptrap to x-files

Supernatural is a kick ass show.. it'll have it's stupid moments like everything else. Been going on for 11 seasons they must be doing something right:p

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
There are two movies: Fight the Future & I Want To Believe. Alien arc and standalone respectively.

defazman

TRIBE Member
Second episode got good, first looked super budget. Curious to see where they this over the next 4 episodes

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Last night had Scully doing an autopsy, Mulder cracking wise and almost getting sexytime, Skinner scowling behind his desk, a lady cutting out her own baby, unwater babies, deformed babies, melting eyes and innards etc.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Dunno about that first episode. On one hand points for hitting the necessary notes: same intro, big characters, same production style. On the other hand, it seemed that the last half was Muldour ranting.

Well, I figured it'd play out as a 6-episode miniseries.