• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Windy Saturday Thread

tobywan

TRIBE Member
watch yourselves, the wind is tricky and agile...lol.

Just about to head off to Cambridge for the day, can't even remember the last time I was out there...not like I'd have any specific reason (other than for promo stuff, which is the case today). Then it's back to the city later on and gettin' some rest for tonight/tomorrow morning...

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
Just drove fromKing and Jameson to Brampton and my large car was being pushed and pulled by that crazy wind!
It loks like a chilly weekend.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
just got back from Keith's post Derrick Carter Shennanigans which were very... shennanigany!!

my brain is on "duh" mode, but i'm happy and satisfied. DC was fantastic!

yay for a sunny (but freakin freezing!) saturday morning.

i'm off to slumberland. (i hope!)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rudebwoy

TRIBE Member
woke up extra early to run this morning, just so i can be at the pub for free breakfast buffet (all i can eat bacon, really) at 8am for england vs. paraguay...

c.

Persephone

TRIBE Member
what a disappointing weekend. I was planning to help a friend re-plant her flower beds, as well as refinish my room dividers. I've been trying to do that for a long time now, its frustrating that I have to delay it yet again.

peko

TRIBE Member
getting ready to for some soccer, well, I'm going shopping while soccer is on. :D but I did watch the Polaks lose to Equador.

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
Not even a soccer fan, but I am sitting in front of the TV anticipating the England-Paraguay game. Need to do laundry as well.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
this day feels totally ass backwards already. went to bed before 9 last night (!), got up at 2 and went to Sonic til 5...went back to bed afterwards and got up at 8.
So I guess I have already been to a club today? weird.

No plans for today other than do some studying and do some cleaning.

AEGLE

TRIBE Member
currently at the office.

Have no plans for anything spectacular or exciting to do this evening. Will most likely rest and hang out with my b/f, maybe rent a movie or something. meh. The chilly weather is a disappointment, indeed.

OH.. and i did watch the soccer game yesterday afternoon. It was pretty sweet. I'm very glad Ecuador won! I favor them over Poland completely since they are more the underdog team this year. I hope they go far.

littlejon

TRIBE Member
watching my sister's kids.
brat #1 is sedated by gameboy
and brat #2 [super brat] has not yet awoken.

this is going to be a rough day

littlejon

TRIBE Member
brat #1 is seven
and the super brat is five and full of pure evil.

so far the gameboy is holding them off, but i think thay are just getting ready to pounce.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rubytuesday

TRIBE Member
It does look windy outside.
Today I'm finally meeting up with my best friends for our graduation celebration.
So excited.