• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The whining/bitching/moaning thread v.2

lucky1

TRIBE Member
well pink eye is really contagious so if it's really pink eye you should stay home as much as possible.

if your eye is just pink from other reasons then it's gross but not as bad as pink eye.

I had pink eye, every morning when you wake up your eye is stuck closed from the puss. very icky. Hope it goes away quick.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
well pink eye is really contagious so if it's really pink eye you should stay home as much as possible.

if your eye is just pink from other reasons then it's gross but not as bad as pink eye.

I had pink eye, every morning when you wake up your eye is stuck closed from the puss. very icky. Hope it goes away quick.
Yah I went to the doctor yesterday - it's pink eye. However I caught it really early, so my eye already looks 80% better today. I asked her about work, and she said that the peak contagious period is within the 24 hours after you put the first anti-biotic drops in your eye.

Plus, it's not like I work in close contact with people - I'm in my cube all day.

loee

TRIBE Member
I'm really pissed off at my cousin. So ever since we found out one of our American cousins was getting married in August(next week actually) we have been planning on driving down to Michigan together.
however, for the last 3 weeks weeks she's been going back and forth with trying to decide to drive down by herself so that she can visit friends in Windsor. And then she asks if she can get in on the wedding gift ..ARGH!
Earlier this week, I asked her what the hell her final answer was and she says she's coming with me .
Then she changes her mind again yesterday ! And I find out her sister will be going as well. The thing is , I am PAYING for two nights in a hotel and they better effin chip in somehow. AND....she's still asking if she can chip in for the gift which pissed me off cuz I put a lot of thought into mine and I want it to be from ME ONLY. She 's old enough to go out and buy her own gift.

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
Edit: @ m0ff and lucky1

As long as she doesn't make a game of flinging eye crust at her coworkers, she can totally be at work.

It's only contagious by actual contact, so if she washes her hands regularly, and no one pokes her in the face, everyone should be fine.

It runs rampant around daycares and such, because kids do not have the good sense to wash their hands after picking their eye goop, before shoving their fingers up little timmy's nose, or picking up the toy lion that little frankie is after.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JESuX

TRIBE Member
son of a fuck.

i'm sitting at my desk doing absolutely nothing, as i'm waiting on two crucial components of an RFP that i'm putting together, that's due today.

naturally, i'm the only one who's in the office, while my bosses who are supposed to be providing this material have taken the day off, and are out at meetings all day, respectively.

i'm on summer hours, and am supposed to be leaving here at 1pm. boss just emailed back and told me they're waiting for our consultants to respond, and told them 4PM is their deadline to get the info to me... at which point reports need to be adjusted, table of contents, printing, binding, and then i will have to physically go deliver them as our office will be closed and no couriers can get up here.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

i have SO much shit to get done this afternoon, including doing laundry and baking a flipping cake for my mother's 60th birthday party tomorrow... while i sit here completely useless, waiting for information.

stabbity stab.

ila

TRIBE Member
:(

Jess, that's retarded annoying. I'm sorry.

Back to me - I go through phases where my left eyelid gets significantly droopier than my right. It's not a tuuumah, I already checked that out, but it's totally annoying.

I'm thinking about taping it up with double sided tape.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
son of a fuck.

i'm sitting at my desk doing absolutely nothing, as i'm waiting on two crucial components of an RFP that i'm putting together, that's due today.

naturally, i'm the only one who's in the office, while my bosses who are supposed to be providing this material have taken the day off, and are out at meetings all day, respectively.

i'm on summer hours, and am supposed to be leaving here at 1pm. boss just emailed back and told me they're waiting for our consultants to respond, and told them 4PM is their deadline to get the info to me... at which point reports need to be adjusted, table of contents, printing, binding, and then i will have to physically go deliver them as our office will be closed and no couriers can get up here.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

i have SO much shit to get done this afternoon, including doing laundry and baking a flipping cake for my mother's 60th birthday party tomorrow... while i sit here completely useless, waiting for information.

stabbity stab.
do you have a crackberry where you can work on stuff at home and come back when it's ready for you??? this is the only good thing about mine, is i can leave and work from home.

:(

Jess, that's retarded annoying. I'm sorry.

Back to me - I go through phases where my left eyelid gets significantly droopier than my right. It's not a tuuumah, I already checked that out, but it's totally annoying.

I'm thinking about taping it up with double sided tape.
double sided tape is a good idea, i get the same thing on my right eye, never thought it could be a tuumah, so i'm just going to pretend i never read anything of the sorts

ila

TRIBE Member
double sided tape is a good idea, i get the same thing on my right eye, never thought it could be a tuumah, so i'm just going to pretend i never read anything of the sorts
my dad made me go get it checked out when I was 17. the opthamologist he sent me to looked through my retina at my brain briefly to amuse me, and then told me to stop being so vain.

total dick.

newsflash - it's annoying to have one eye a quarter shut all the time, fucko. if I thought I was ugly I'd be at a plastic surgeon's office, not yours you potato.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
do you have a crackberry where you can work on stuff at home and come back when it's ready for you??? this is the only good thing about mine, is i can leave and work from home.
no, and it wouldn't help me if i did, unfortunately.

i have all the bloody pieces for this stupid proposal done and printed out - but need the body of the report with revisions from our consultants sent to me, which need to be printed out, compiled with the rest of the proposal, and then bound... then physically taken to the #^#$^ing location (by me).

i managed to get all the pieces that i was responsible for, including formating and design of the damn thing, and copy for the first half, all done ahead of time. now it's hours before the deadline and they're still scrambling to complete their sections.

which means i'm going to be here approximately 5 or 6 hours longer than i had bargained for today, when my time is seriously at a premium.

i honestly want to stab someone.

skyparty

TRIBE Member
I was so excited to get my nails done with my bridesmaid that I did my own nails RED just like them! "to match!" Forgetting that I'm not the one wearing black, I'm wearing white!Last minute polish change for the win! the day of the wedding... eek tomorrow is going to be busy!

can't go now- too busy waiting for out of towners to show up.2pm ish or 3..."
We were busy doing house shit all morning :(

And my wedding dress needed a strap altered today! appparently one of my boobs shrunk more than the other in the past month? LOL because the straps are completely even.

Good news is, my WEDDING DRESS IS TOO BIG! it almost looks frumpy.

i could have gone with a different style... but luckily we stuck in makeshift bra and squeezes those girls in! make it look snug ;) the back is so loose lol

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Is waiting for clients to send me email money transfer now ffs.

I have a car payment to make and groceries to buy. fack.

I have already texted and emailed them to remind them (5 weeks in a row).

m0ff

TRIBE Member
ugh. Boyfriend just came home from a bachelor party, still drunk, stinking and crusty as all FUCK. Lovely.
Dude, you should have planned a day out of the house @ the spa, or shopping!
Nobody should be privy to post-bachelor party stench and crust.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
my bestest friend in the universe is leaving today to move to australia and i'm very sad and don't want to be at work! i want to be feeling sorry for myself at home. :( WAH!

Persephone

TRIBE Member
Dude, you should have planned a day out of the house @ the spa, or shopping!
Nobody should be privy to post-bachelor party stench and crust.
I should've! I wish I didn't have work to do yesterday though. next time I'll take my ass to a coffee shop or something.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
gaaah.

i am totally exhausted and out of it today. i was at a 9:00 showing of inglorious basterds last night, not knowing that the movie was nearly 3 hours long... and, i was sipping on a gigantic root beer throughout. i specifically ordered root beer because i can't have a drop of caffeine past 2pm or i won't sleep until like, 6am.

needless to say, i didn't sleep a wink last night and was tossing and turning constantly. i just checked, and apparently i managed to order the only brand of stinking root beer that has whackloads of caffeine in it (barq's)!

now i know what they're referring to when they say it's "got bite".

so tired.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
I have an exam tomorrow and my mother-in-law (aka babysitter) is sick. The doctor said she could watch Elise of she wears a mask and gloves, but yeah... I wish I had a backup.

JLV

TRIBE Member
my shoe broke. actually my havaiana broke. the second one this year. come to think of it, it was the same foot as well. either way, I'm stuck at work with a broken flip flop.

stupid havaianas.

m0ff

TRIBE Member
I really REALLY dislike my boss.
Weak.

I have a major case of the dizzies today - it's making me quite nauseated. I'm pretty sure it's my sinuses, but if it's vertigo (I've had it a couple times before) I'm absolutely fucked for the next few months.

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
is there not a planet where ex-boyfriends go so you can never see or hear from them again?

one in particular needs to just go away, stay OUT of my life and stop selfishly trying to ruin my happiness. i've moved on, i'm doing well, please leave me alone.