• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The "Where can I buy -?-" Thread

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I'm looking for gladiator style sandals, but with decent arch support as I have flat feet. argh... so frustrating, all the ones I like are super flat soles, even a tiny wedge heal would work in lieu of an arch support!

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Try Ecco. Their shoes are little more sensible for our old lady feet. you need to check the "old lady" type stores if you want things with "support".
Walking on a Cloud is one shoe store that comes to mind with more "support" type shoes. not cheap tho.
or you could probably get some sort of arch support orthodics to put in them.

peko

TRIBE Member
If you want Birks, try Softmoc, GetOutSideShoes or Circle Shoe [2597 Yonge].

Sandals with little wedges:

Ecco is great - got some Gladiator style at Softmoc a couple of summers ago - they still have the black at the Dufferin Mall store.

Gentle Souls is another pair of Gladiators I got at Softmoc (Sherway Mall).

Walking on a Cloud is a great store too!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kirstenmeows

TRIBE Member
There's a place on the north side of Queen just west of MacDonell in Parkdale that sells stilettos of all things with orthotics built-in along with a huge assortment of other shoe styles. Didn't notice any gladiator sandals, but then again, they're not my style so I wouldn't have looked for them (neither are stilettos, just couldn't believe orthotics could be used with them!). It's a relatively new shop and I'm having no luck with google tonight so will get a name at least on my walk-by tomorrow.

If nothing else, someone at some point may require 5 inch spike heels with orthotics! :p

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Beings

TRIBE Member
Hey ladies. Anyone know where to buy spirit hoods and decent leg warmers in TO? My lil sis is looking. I always see them at festivals but never in a store.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

cosmiK-Cat

TRIBE Member
Hey ladies. Anyone know where to buy spirit hoods and decent leg warmers in TO? My lil sis is looking. I always see them at festivals but never in a store.
ha! i had to look that up- didn't know that's what they are called.
leg warmers- chinatown. Spirit hoods i think are now out of season..