• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Wek is at it again

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Toronto Life says 'Mick Jagger meets Warren Buffett' like it's a bad thing :confused:

So let me get this straight: A Toronto-based millionaire financier, with bad tattoos and a foot fetish, who is literally hemorrhaging money??

AND recently widowed?

:)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
You work in a relatively close proximity to the Toronto finance scene, you know this type of exploit is only the tip of the iceberg. He is legendary on finding liquidity, on and off the market.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
lol Mitsuko, i dare you to try keeping up with this dude partying - you'ld likely end up dumped in front of st. mike's hospital e.r. wrapped in a sheet, foaming at the mouth. lol.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
Ha, ha, ha. I think Beer Babe could handle him.

No Wek for me - not unless it's a six figure salary for a job at his company with banker hours, a nanny and company Porsche (no convertable, pls)..... And, a Walburger.

Did you guys know that Marky Mark just graduated from High School? He completed his courses part-time, distance learning while making movie.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Wekerle is awesome. I serve him several times a week at my restaurant. (financial district). Super nice guy - acts like a rockstar. Get enough stuff in him and away he goes. He's harmless, really. Even let me and the work wife take a spin in his 458 he has parked in the downstairs garage.
Peko - he's worth over 90 million. He is the golden child of Bay Street. Has a photographic memory. He remembers and retains everything. Learned to trade by bussing tables and listening in on what traders would be talking about when they would dine or drink at bars in Toronto.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
No, I already called it.
SeekingArrangement has deleted my account so this may be my only chance.
But we are definately going to have to do something about
this

even though the outfit alone is confirmation that he loves to
a) shop, and
b) get really fucked up

Which means we were meant to be.

peko

TRIBE Member
Wekerle is awesome. I serve him several times a week at my restaurant. (financial district). Super nice guy - acts like a rockstar. Get enough stuff in him and away he goes. He's harmless, really. Even let me and the work wife take a spin in his 458 he has parked in the downstairs garage.
Peko - he's worth over 90 million. He is the golden child of Bay Street. Has a photographic memory. He remembers and retains everything. Learned to trade by bussing tables and listening in on what traders would be talking about when they would dine or drink at bars in Toronto.
:) cool. Didn't know he worked at restos and in bars. I read up on him when BF posted this thread. I love that he started from scratch the old school way.

FYI: I don't mean 'poor guy' in a financial sense. I feel for the guy because his wife (who reportedly helped him get his shit together) passed away expectantly at a young age - that's what I mean by poor guy. ;)

Bathroom - Mark Wahlberg graduates high school - CBS News