• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Weight of Water - review

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Holy crap this movie was cheesy. And I mean, saxamaphone music, b-movie cheesiness in all its painful glory. It's not a new movie of course, just one that they're playing on the movie network recently that was so bad that I had to comment.

The only redeeming quality to this movie was seeing Elizabeth Hurley's tits. Seriously.

This film just screamed b-movie with the writing, plot, music, direction, EVERYTHING!! Yet it had featured stars that included Liz Hurley, Sarah Poley, Catherine McCormack and the biggest wtf out of the entire cast - Sean Penn!

I just don't get it. Why would accomplished actors sign up for such a crappy movie? Did they not know what they were getting into? Did they not bother reading the script before signing the contract?

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Anyone see that movie with Elizabthe Berkley from Saved by the bell?!? I think she plays a Teacher that gets accused of sexually harrassing a kid lol.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
Anyone see that movie with Elizabthe Berkley from Saved by the bell?!? I think she plays a Teacher that gets accused of sexually harrassing a kid lol.
I started watching it on TMN and after about 10 minutes, I said "WOW. This blows" and stopped watching it.