• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The weekend!

cabbagetowngirl

TRIBE Member
tonight - Gym and ANTM
Thurs - notta
Fri - Dance Recital for my friend
Sat - Friends band playing at Jimmy Jazz in Guelph... yeehaw
Sun - Sister's bridal shower!!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
tonight - ANTM/Lost
Thursday - work/The OC/Smallville lol..yes i dont do anything during the week but watch shows and clean my apt..boring.
Friday - dunno yet..hanging with the boy..
Saturday - dunno..saturday night im going to get my tattoo touched up
Sunday - dunno

hanging wtih my b/f all weekend but ive started to not plan my weekends lol

Poot

TRIBE Member
Thursday: Dinner in with the girls.
Friday: Tiga!
Saturday: What had better be a seriously kick-ass sweet sixteen. OTHERWISE I'M TAKING BACK MY GIFT OF DIAMOND-ENCRUSTED TABLE-WEAR.
Sunday: Hopefully get out for a short run, if the weather's decent.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Tonight - Lost/Amazing Race/Food Jammers
Tomorrow - The OC
Friday - Birthday Party which will hopefully end up at Mixed Bag
Saturday - Like, OMG, I am like, soooo totally going to this Sweet Sixteen party and like, two of the original members of N'Sync are performing but like, Vinder won't tell us which ones because I bet they're the two ugly ones.
Sunday - Cleaning, finishing "The Godfather".

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
pooh - does anyone know if wednesdays episodes of ANTM is still rebroadcast on tuesday nights ??

just foundout my cousin will be in town tonight - no time to go home and set vcr

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Friday - Probably going out to scope out the new house
Saturday - Spicy Yoga in the morning then head to Peterborough
Sunday - Go see the Petes game then drive back home

kmac

TRIBE Member
Multiple birthday parties, some open bar awards party, and horse shit. Oooh, I really want to clean my car too.

Fillmore

TRIBE Member
all weekend : realx and do some summer shopping. I hope the weather is nice enough for a trip to centre island.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Tonight - LSAT class

Thursday - errands and sit on my butt and watch survivor! first night home this week basically :S Probably end up studying for most of it.

Friday - host a wee preparty and then send my boy off to the bar and then enjoy some downtime at home watching showcase and going to bed early!

Saturday - early gym session, LSAT class, more studying, drinks with school friends in the evening.

Sunday - gym, study, rinse, lather, repeat

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Friday: hanging out with some of the coolest geeks I know... making them supper and giggling at their geekiness.
Saturday morning at some godawful hour that I'm only usually up at because I've been awake since the night before: dragging our asses to the airport and getting on a plane to Mexico!
Saturday - Saturday: pickling my liver, pigging out on food, basking in the sunshine.

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
emiwee said:
Friday: hanging out with some of the coolest geeks I know... making them supper and giggling at their geekiness.
Saturday morning at some godawful hour that I'm only usually up at because I've been awake since the night before: dragging our asses to the airport and getting on a plane to Mexico!
Saturday - Saturday: pickling my liver, pigging out on food, basking in the sunshine, Buying a monkey for Galactic Phantom.

That's better!!

mutslaster

TRIBE Member
beaker said:
thursday - pinback
friday - tiga/mstrkrft
saturday - birthday party

this is pretty much also my weekend.
but also include laundry and cleaning my house. and maybe some bbq-ing up in there.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
friday: probably taking it easy
saturday: sweet sixteening it up - if i don't get to barbecue something, heads will roll. (i don't care if it's pillows or dust, or condiments... but something.)
sunday: goal - park/wine/blanket/book/picnic

(edit: 13 degrees on sunday?!?! the SHIT!)

Last edited:

Gravid

TRIBE Member
emiwee said:
Saturday - Saturday: pickling my liver, pigging out on food, basking in the sunshine.

Friday: packing
Saturday: I too, am headed to Mexico (Cozumel) to drown in tequila :cool:
technics1200

Moez

TRIBE Member
Friday: go watch a concert at the university and see David Suzuki speak
Saturday: hopefully get drunk after the week I have had, probably at Amigos

vench

TRIBE Promoter
Fri: studio

Sat day: Marijuana rally to check out some of the crews performances
Sat night: playing in the Hammer and then back for Duriez

Sun: studio studio studio studio

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
WOOT!

I have thursday and Friday off... so technically today's my friday.

I really have no plans as per usual other than to finally fucking detail my car. thursday: wash, strip, clay bar, re-wash, swirl remover, paint-protect, sealant. that's just for the outside. then I gotta do the inside.

after that, workout, then out of and get my drink on.

Friday/Saturday/Sunday: shit if I know.

Caz

TRIBE Member
FRI: maybe drive-in to give my liver a day off
SAT: ghetto debauchery at Tomboo's in Ndot for a bday that I dont want to go to
SUN: somehting fun and outdoors. maybe shooting pictures at the locks

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Thursday: "The Thursday Thirty Challenge" Drink 30 beers in a night.
Friday: Sleep it off, arm wrestle with hobos
Saturday: Work, boys night out
Sunday: Work