• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Weekend Thread - First Edition 08

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Friday - Sunday = a big fat nothing. Too much travelling the last month, plus holidays and booze and food....I'm walking mad kilometers and eating salad and reading and watching dvds.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
this weekend will involve putting together a filing cabinet. eating some food, watching movies, and possibly alcohol.

i don't feel like doing anything. if i do anything it will be attending a b-day party on friday for the one and only gfunk.

edit: i almost forgot, the dag gets his first hair-cut on Saturday!

Last edited:

zoo

TRIBE Member
RELAXing this weekend! Movies, excercise/warm-up for Whistler, maybe some reading. Need a break after my 'vacation' home! :)

sk8

TRIBE Member
on saturday i'm going to a party without kids!

elissa will stay at nana and puppa's for the night and i'll be socializin'

and then around 1am i'll be tired and annoyed with the drunken/etc people and probably go to bed. LOL.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Tonight - groceries, dinner with roomie???
Friday - hang out with a cute boy
Saturday - go to tanning salon (doctor recommended!), roomie's bday party
Sunday - SFA

I don't know why I bothered typing that, as none of it is noteworthy!

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I'm playing Wii and Ds all weekend, and cooking an awesome pork tenderloin. It's time for hibernation for me because I'm not a big fan of the cold.

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
friday: meh. go away.

saturday: might be getting waxed for the first time in ages. someone bring me pain killers. anyone?

saturday night: :eek:
i'm wondering right now whether i love Gfunkdiva more than i love Derrick May. both have birthday parties of sorts on Saturday night. i suppose i can do both! hit gfunk's digs early-night, get her good n' drünk, then slip out like the cheap-ass friend that i am and zip over to FW, only to re-join the crew late-late should they be after-partying... weeee!

sugar: dinner tonight is cake. your help will be required.

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
does.not.compute.
*brain explosion*
Me no like caek either.

I eat it once a year, on my birthday, because it gets shoved in me by whomever makes it.
Otherwise, I like my candles in a tenderloin for my bday.

Tonight: Lack of anything to do.... -> Gym I guess. Then home for NOTHING :(
Friday: Not sure, going to hang with some of my best friends who were working through new years.
Saturday: Riding @ Blue with Jeremy, then come back to town and do nothing?
Sunday: Relax..... TAKE IT EAAAAAAASY

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
plans to walk a cute puppy in high park on sunday and dominate a video game with my best girl at some point...
oh and think im going to this hot boys bar to celebrate a bday on saturday

Poot

TRIBE Member
Tonight: Hoping to get out of the office in the next hour to meet some girlies at the ginormous Terroni for dins. I'm all about the insalata a fagiolo. Sob silently over inability to dive into the wine. Hide frankenchin behind sparkling water glass.

Tomorrow: Movie & sushi with the boy chez nous.

Saturday: Early a.m. walking/career rant with girlie friend, followed by matinee with Babsteen & my best.

Saturday pm: Quiet dinner plans. (There's a theme!)

Sunday: Gym, then hopefully a smokeyes, mini-V, mini-D visit. I have been told there will be cheese.

edit: I need to misbehave. And soon.

d.code

TRIBE Member
tonight: sleeping
tomorrow: work, prepping for weekend shoot
sat: finishing up work on the food network pilot and then shooting a music video, then getting drunk
sun: chilaxing, begin reviewing, editing and doing post on music vid.