1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Weekend Thread. Circa: June 4-6

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Dirty Girl, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

yeah so im actually doing something this weekend so we are having a weekend thread.

right now im working and sending emails that say "see attached" without attaching anything:rolleyes:

then after work im driving to toronto in my rental car, heres hoping i get little blue kia again, loved that car, and i may stop at mcdonalds for a cheeseburger.

then im going to see 2 of my favourite people with whom im going to drink alcohol.

then i dont know what we are doing, whatza gwan tonight in the Tdot?

then saturday, after i recover from the severe migraine i will have, we are going to markham for a bbq with some of my other favourite people, and im going to play with a cute dog.

Then sunday im heading home, and hopefully stopping in barrie to see The G Unit and maybe watch them on their raise money for diseases walk if i get there early enough.

then im driving back to crapsville and being depressed for the next week.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  2. danielablau

danielablau TRIBE Promoter

Ok, what is it with Tribe ppl goin to Markham???

Who you visiting in Markham Dirty?

Fri: Dunno, perhaps bday festivities for a sort of friend, or drinks on a patio with a friend, or something that has not come up yet.

Sat: drinks with a date (yay me)

Sun: Dunno, but would like to attend the Cherry Beach party.

3. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

well its actually stouffville, but same diff.
    noone you know 'mr we dont have any fb friends in common' :p I think i actually checked your profile to see what high school you went to there, but it was different than my markham friends went to. plus you are younger than us, so i doubt you know them. plus we dont like asians :p

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  4. Thunder

Thunder TRIBE Member

nice one dg.. and mcdonalds cheeseburger to boot..

In-laws fam jam/wedding all weekend in Belleville.. excitement is me.

5. MissBlu

MissBlu TRIBE Member

tonight ~ my bestest is coming for dinner and to watch hockey game!
    tomorrow ~ kitchener market for my fruit and veggies, buster gets his hair did, and getting a big screen tv
    sunday ~ clean, play in my garden, go and eat my parents food

6. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

^how is buster liking his new house?

7. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Circa's closed.

Anyway.

Friday: gonna go see Cory Doctorow read from his new book "For The Win" at the Merrill Collection.

Saturday: My 39th birthday! Relaxing at the cottage with the fam

Sunday: Cottage, then over to Duntroon with the wife for a charity 7-course meal prepared at a farm by Michael Stadtlander. Yum

8. MissBlu

MissBlu TRIBE Member

he loves it, hanging out in the backyard watchin the birds. he is happy. there is a dog in almost every house on the street so he has a lot of new friends!

9. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

Woooo walking to cure myself!

I'll warn you - if we're home already you will most likely be recruited to play barbies or ponies or strawberry shortcake - or some hybrid combination of the three.

10. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

Oh yeah - the rest of my weekend. Heading up to the in-laws to make them a lovely 40th anniversary dinner with the girls.

Then heading home early sunday for the walk (pledges welcome if you feel so inclined!)

11. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

dude, ive been waiting years to have someone to play barbie with again. I hope she has a ken, we can make them do the nasty!!! bow chicka bow bow

12. WestsideWax

WestsideWax TRIBE Promoter

Sat'day: Fixing up the DJ booth I bought ages ago from --[Zirca]--, for next weekend's Decknanigans - paint job and fitting it for a third turntable.

Sunday: Giving a DJ lesson in the afternoon, may go visit a family friend who's in palliative care (cancer) if she's up to it.

13. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

cherry beach ay? so it has begun.....

14. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

Going to a burning man fund raiser thing, going to the island (weather permitting) for some basking and reading, continuing my search for a tin of guavas, platform party perhaps,....

15. MissBlu

MissBlu TRIBE Member

that sounds amazing.
    happy birthday :)

16. sk8

sk8 TRIBE Member

LOL. We don't have a Ken, just "Vet Barbie", "Race car driver Barbie" and "Riviera Barbie"

17. stargurl*

stargurl* TRIBE Member

Today: my birthday! I just finished a social security law exam, and tonight we'll be having dinner with my inlaws
    Saturday: typical Saturday stuff: Elise's swim lesson, grocery shopping...
    Sunday: Elise turns 1! We're having friends over for a barbecue to celebrate

18. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

well happy b-day to you.

I will celebrate in your honour

19. [- FuNKtiOn -]

[- FuNKtiOn -] TRIBE Member

tonight - chillin', probably movie watching.

Saturday night - myself and DJ Splattermonkey will be rocking out Lot 16 Bar on Queen West playing the best in classic and nu funk.

20. derek

derek TRIBE Member

his farm?

friday: work, write conclusion and introduction for paper due next week. the body of work is complete, so i'm in good shape.

saturday: gym, then read over paper, edit & make adustments. play with lightroom (i'm starting to get more interested in processing my photos), go to work shindig in the evening, catch highlights of lakers / celtics game 2

sunday: charity walk (World Food Program), gym, clean, take the dog on a long walk

21. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

Tonight: Calisto
    Saturday: Big Breakfast, Park with Dog, Pool with whomever, BBQ in evening
    Sunday: Cherry Beach with Lexi and friends

22. EffinHard

EffinHard TRIBE Member

momo _ ryan are visiting me in NYC - juan maclean @ public assembly, DJ koze at sundaybest, coney island, russian dinner theatre, MoMa, bklyn + boozn

23. EffinHard

EffinHard TRIBE Member

very sorry to hear about that :(
    ps. go

24. nikki.classics

nikki.classics TRIBE Member

Am I a friend for drinks on a patio? Let me know if you have no plans.

OMG DATE! Awww did you take that lawyer up on his offer? ;)

25. Persephone

Persephone TRIBE Member

tonight? chillaxin methinks
    Saturday, long walk with the pooch, thesis work, Buskerfest in the evening
    Sunday, more thesis work, visiting the newest baby in the family.