• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The WEEEEEEKEND THREAD!!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Booya!

Friday - work followed by Richie Hawtin @ This Is London!

Saturday - Pack and move some stuff into my new pad. then Gallery @ Night

Sunday - pack and move some more stuff.. need to go buy a new bed to.. but i can't decide on what to buy!

P.S. If you need list for either club night, hit me up and i will sort you.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
friday-hawtpants and magda
saturday-work(dreadful) followed by sleep
sunday-either wonderland or taking care of my mom's weed problem

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
Friday = Richie Hawtin at TIL

Saturday = recovering from Hawtin and commencing day 2 of wonderful weekend at Footwork for Woody Mcbride

Sunday = hating myself for thinking I can go all out 2 nites in a row at my age :p

cant wait :)

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
Friday = Richie Hawtin at TIL

Saturday = recovering from Hawtin and commencing day 2 of wonderful weekend at Footwork for Woody Mcbride

Sunday = hating myself for thinking I can go all out 2 nites in a row at my age :p

cant wait :)
yes, dont you know you are supposed to be dead at your age...i mean come on woman

Ninjetta

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
yes, dont you know you are supposed to be dead at your age...i mean come on woman

I dont wanna hear from you unless you are attending both nites as well. now shush :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Ninjetta said:
I dont wanna hear from you unless you are attending both nites as well. now shush :p
you know damn well that i will be attending one......and that i am weak when it comes to the THC

and my lil sister keeps buying me get well soon cards and bereavement cards instead of b-day cards......silly 16 yr olds...

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
I am thinking about hitting up Hawtin Friday.

Sunday..work
and you....you know better than to try to pry me away from the tv when there is playoff hockey on....you better get it together grouch or it is into the trebuchet with ya...destination.....pluto

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
and you....you know better than to try to pry me away from the tv when there is playoff hockey on....you better get it together grouch or it is into the trebuchet with ya...destination.....pluto

Listen dipshit..I drove you to the damn beer store 2 times and you wont even come to the store with me.

I cry.

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
I completely over-indulged during the long weekend, so come friday I'll probly take it easy, clean up my place, set up the bbq and kick back with a Stella or two. Hope the weather is nice.

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
BIIIIRRRTHDAY WEEEEKEEEND

Friday: Birthday/Studio warming party in the new place!
Saturday: getting a Woody! Maybe some hungover Doors Open. probably other peoples birthday dinners/drinking before woody. it's birthday season!
Sunday: Sketch and a half. Hip Hop class will be fun.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
Listen dipshit..I drove you to the damn beer store 2 times and you wont even come to the store with me.

I cry.
ill go with you tomorrow if you like, and im not a dipshit, im two steps below dipshit, i aspire to be a dipshit

soulbrother 10

TRIBE Member
Current weather forecast is for sunny & 26 on Saturday/sun & cloud & 29 on Sunday. Looks like I'll finally get that mild Sunday half day bike ride I've been waiting for.

Poot

TRIBE Member
Friday: Salad King Bday fun!
Saturday: Potluck fun!
Sunday: Dunno, but likely involving some sort of fun.

sugar

TRIBE Member
Friday: Salad King
Saturday: Belated bday dinner, then birthday/house party extravaganza
Sunday: Sleep, Sopranos

HC_P

TRIBE Member
Fri: going away thing for a friend, but I'll be ducking out EARLY...
Sat: ... wake-up early and head up to Ottawa
Sun: Run Ottawa half-marathon! Felt a little sick earlier in the week and my allegeries are acting up - hopefully the run will be a fun one :D
Mon: Took the day off from work to do F-ALL!

A.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Oh damn... what time?

Well, I wasn't invited, so...
Although I would have loved to say happy birthday to the OLD man.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Friday - leaving work early driving to Detroit
Saturday - Detroit
Sunday - Detroit
Monday - Detroit
Tuesday - Drive back home

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
Oh damn... what time?

Well, I wasn't invited, so...
Although I would have loved to say happy birthday to the OLD man.

I think everyone is invited.

I think I am babysitting my niece til late. I won't make it downtown in time, don't think.

I forget what time.hmm