• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Weather Thread!

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
If one more person...

"Wow Tim, it's cold outside!"

NO SHIT! YOU LIVE IN CANADA, YOU HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 20 YEARS, IT'S ALWAYS COLD, DEAL!

nothing annoys me more. Put on a jacket, strap on your toque or leave the country
 

stargurl*

TRIBE Member
There's a cherry tree blooming around the corner, and just today I spotted some daffodils in our garden... sorry Torontonians
 

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Lil'Timmy said:
If one more person...

"Wow Tim, it's cold outside!"

NO SHIT! YOU LIVE IN CANADA, YOU HAVE BEEN FOR OVER 20 YEARS, IT'S ALWAYS COLD, DEAL!

nothing annoys me more. Put on a jacket, strap on your toque or leave the country
No kidding.


It is NOT even cold out today.
 

kmac

TRIBE Member
What is annoying:

- People complaining about the cold
- People saying "it's Canada, get used to it."

I am torn.
 

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I predict that someone, somewhere in July of this year will complain that it's too hot and will "thank god" that they have central air.

Just a hunch.
 

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
good hunch tobe

I think that everyone should find more constructive things to complain about...I love the cold and basically being outside whatever the weather...I was on the bus today and tried to open the window and like 4 heads spun around and gave me cut eye...I laughed and enjoyed the breeze
 

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
I predict that someone, somewhere in May of this year will complain that it's not warm enough to go swimming at the cottage on May 2-4 weekend.
 

IgStar

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
I predict that someone, somewhere in July of this year will complain that it's too hot and will "thank god" that they have central air.

Just a hunch.

you could bet your life on that on.

is there a TPFD cartoon about this? THERE MUST!
 

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
kmac said:
What is annoying:

- People complaining about the cold
- People saying "it's Canada, get used to it."

I am torn.
well, if you stop complaining, then I'd stop saying it
(not you specifically, but people in general)
 

kmac

TRIBE Member
I don't do either, but both are equally irritating.

Anyway, what's up with this global warming?

:p
 

~atp~

TRIBE Member
I complain about every season except for Autumn. If global warming can fuck up winter, spring and summer and make them more like Autumn, I'm sold, and Gore can go fuck himself.
 

Phat Trick

TRIBE Promoter
I complain its cold.
If I could move to somewhere warmer, I would, but I can't.
I was born tropical, I can't help it.
 
Top