• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The Way We Were: Old Skool pics V.2.9

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Omg... through google i found an old website i made for the FLYS... & heres some photos..

im so unimpressed... i was around 16 here... this is with the band.. i was a big groupie haha..

me at 14/15

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by MalGlo
we need some wemf 01/02 era blackbra pics... :)
haha... well i know there was some nice ones alex d took but i failed to find them on the gallery... :mad:

i love how you always remind me of it though. :p

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by miss riot
haha... well i know there was some nice ones alex d took but i failed to find them on the gallery... :mad:

i love how you always remind me of it though. :p
main reason i went ;)

patio-d

TRIBE Member

me, my likkle brother, and the closest i'll ever get to the ghost of peter tosh in yellow fishnet... nine miles, jamaica, 1994.

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Poot

1999 - The suburban oasis that is Steeltown, with my "little" brother:

haha It looks like youre shooting hoops with 416. He's totally into those kind of socks too.

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by patio-d

me, my likkle brother, and the closest i'll ever get to the ghost of peter tosh in yellow fishnet... nine miles, jamaica, 1994.
You look so teenage with that dazed look in your eye but I guess you were just stoned. Your brother is hot shit ! I love the dreads... mmm...

madnezz

TRIBE Member

i would just like to state for the board, just a year or two after this pic was taken, i had the most insane crush on patio-d's "little brother".

He was BY FAR the hottest artist in school. I still remember staring at him from afar!! *L*

ps- pat you look like such a nerd with your button-up shirt and briefcase-like bag in the junge!! *LOL*!! :D

barkley

TRIBE Member

DUDE! I'm dying! ROFLOL... but seriously... that's a cool pic...

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
here are some pictures that are dear to me:

school I went to, it is 200 years old (the building).

downtown well, the city I was born... very small, but very clean and cozy.

1989 when the revolution happened, shooting everywhere - this is the aftermath of the building I used to live in.

I must have been very pissed at something or someone.

I got in big trouble here, as you can see it from the face.

This picture is self-explanatory! 1999 raves...

Last edited:

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
It WAS!

Oh my Gosh.....Agatka i just saw this....

I Love those.....
When i go back to Poland to visit my grandma always knows that's one of the first things on my wish list.....sooo good. Such great memories.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member

Awesome.

damn good genes in your family!!!! ;)

Reflex

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
i would just like to state for the board, just a year or two after this pic was taken, i had the most insane crush on patio-d's "little brother".

He was BY FAR the hottest artist in school. I still remember staring at him from afar!! *L*

our school??????

hold up!! world's colliding! is that who I think it is? No..laura you're confusing me!

patio-d

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
Awesome.

damn good genes in your family!!!! ;)

heheee. thanks lori! it's a pretty jokes pitcure... i remember being super red but i look like i'm a about to faint or something. Afterwords, that rastaman whose field it was rubbed up some unbelievable fresh gum and gave it to us, then we were all saying goodbye and shit, and he was like "so you gonna give me $20 for the tour.?" Hahaha... classic jamaican technique. Phrased as a question, but really meaning, "Ok, give me 20$!"