• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Walking Dead - Series

defazman

TRIBE Member
yah for sure. This better be a real changing point in the show otherwise that was a lot of serious gore and depression. Jesus.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Totally over the top and pointless. Gory and boring. I don't feel the need to watch tis anymore even just to see what happens to everyone.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i thought the ep was pretty boring

how is it that the walkers didnt smash the fuck out of that ghetto ass camper?
so many holes in walking dead

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

acheron

TRIBE Member
I enjoyed the premiere. they handled Glenn's exit well. Sorry to see Abe go but maybe that was only because he's a ginger like me... I did like his quips and rejoinders.

I'm looking forward to the building of tension between the Kingdom, Hilltop and Negan's gang. War is coming!

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
I liked it. I thought Abraham's death was WAY too drawn out, and then they killed Glen without warning which was a much bigger surprise. The comic readers all knew that Negan killed Glen in his first appearance, but we wondered whether the show would deviate from that given Glen's popularity. By killing Abraham first, they managed to make Glen's death a shock for all.

The scene in which Negan threatens to cut off Carl's hand, as a nod to Rick's loss of hand in the comics, was a nice touch and helped hammer home the point that Rick was truly broken by Negan.

As sadistic villains go, the comic book version of Negan is outstanding. I don't think the television version reaches the same level of perverse/scary hilarity, but it has come closer than I was expecting.

I am looking forward to the rest of Season 7.

silver1

TRIBE Member
The scene in which Negan threatens to cut off Carl's hand, as a nod to Rick's loss of hand in the comics, was a nice touch and helped hammer home the point that Rick was truly broken by Negan.
I thought for sure when Neegan dragged Rick off to the RV with the Axe he was gonna take Rick's hand.

silver1

TRIBE Member
If in four episodes this is all behind them and the tone of the show hasn't changed I'd be pissed. I'm sure this is the beginning of a full season of buildup to war and whatnot.
I think for sure the aftermath of this is going to consume the entire 7th season at least.

Edit: But then people are going to complain that things are moving too slowly :p

Last edited:

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Glenn was the maybe somewhat obvious surprise of the they-cant-klll-them group, but I would have liked it if they killed everybody but Rick. Wow what a story coming after.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Love how people describe a major battle and the death of a major character as "amounted to nothing".

The show has -never- been about hack and slash zombie stuff. Neither is the comic. After seven seasons people still complain. Just go watch Z Nation ffs.