1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

The USA's march to war with North Korea

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by alexd, Sep 23, 2017.

1. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

2. China is going to be seriously pissed if Trump does take some kind of military action against NK. Hell, probably everyone in the region is going to get pissed at the U.S. if they try it.

3. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Yep. They called it. ww3.

4. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Trump has nothing to loose and alot to gain. Watch out.

This guy will march all over these guys because he has something to prove against late night TV/

5. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

6. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

7. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

8. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

That right there is some superb "poly sci."

Insightful contribution once again, Jim.

9. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Anyone with a genuine fear of this escalating in ANY meaningful way has a weak grasp on what's happening here. The common presumption is that KJU has "nothing to lose". That's complete and utter bullshit. Trump? Shit-talking chump. "Fire and fury", or whatever the fuck he dribbled 4 tests ago (2 of which flew over our Japanese allies).

"You cross this line, you die."

"...ok - you cross THIS line, you die".

"...and what's the average flying velocity of a swallow?"

Who are the key players? What's to be gained and lost? The sheer magnitude of narcissism involved tells me that there will be no crossing of swords in this juvenile pissing match.

These two D-list goofs need to hit an octagon. They're both just ratings whores.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  10. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Winner/Gagnon!

Clueless comment of the day.

11. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Nuke the fuckers and get It over with.

12. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

James, your grasp of international relations and world affairs is about as tenuous as that of a 2 year old on a melting popsicle stick.

13. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

...said the daft, angry, bitter, ignorant sack of shit.

14. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

...and why do you keep deleting your bullshit, Sally? If you've got the passion to post, try to have the balls to stand behind your own fucking words.

15. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

Nuke!!

16. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I delete my posts bescause whatever I say is going to be used against me.

17. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

fixed

18. Mondieu

Mondieu TRIBE Member

Nobody is using anything "against you". Nobody gives a rats ass about you. The reason you get called out is because your posts are ignorant, half-baked, spiteful gibberish - that are rooted in your own self-loathing.

Nobody needs that in a forum where we're all trying to make head or tail out of the current global, political climate.

Do Tribe a solid champ? Before you post your nonsense, put it to a litmus test. Ask yourself 3 things:

1. Do I really believe this?
    2. Do I have the empirical data to back this up?
    3. Will I make myself look like a go-off cunt by posting this and then deleting it within the allotted recall time?

I know it's a bunch to ask but you'll feel better - and more secure - as a member of the community once you commit to practicing these steps. ;)

19. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

you delete your posts because you can't think before you type and hit enter. Huge difference.

20. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I delete my posts sometimes because I get insecure at times.

21. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

if you claim to be so insecure, you wouldn't post.
    i call bullshit.

22. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

so you eat peices of shit for breakfast?

keep going there shooter.

23. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

don't get it. not a twitter post?

24. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member

I really don't know. Write an essay.

25. JamesM

JamesM TRIBE Member