• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

THE UNIT - by david mamet

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
anyone watching this new show? it's created and written by david mamet so that's promising.

i missed the first episode but the second episode is on global right now. pretty intense so far.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Trance

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
So far it reminds me of a very watered down version of Over There
Well, that would be a production for CBS vs. a production for cable TV, wouldn't it? It's actually kind of ironic, since Mamet usually writes material that could never air on "regular" TV.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Dr Trance said:
Well, that would be a production for CBS vs. a production for cable TV, wouldn't it? It's actually kind of ironic, since Mamet usually writes material that could never air on "regular" TV.

point taken.

Stan

TRIBE Member
It's a pretty good show. Which means it's probably gonna get cancelled in a couple of weeks.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
I thought it was a pretty cool show... I like the action parts (the guys doing their mission) over what the wives where going through, but a pretty cool concept... I would give it another try.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
big fan so far of the unit,

its like desparate housewives crossed with Over There

its got some cheese to it, but i think it has potential once the actors get comfortable in eachothers skin. right now most of them seem awkwardly selected accept for the colnel and the older black guy who leads the squad. he was in a few navy seals type movies before so i kind of buy into his role by proxy!!!!