• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Ultimate Star Wars Car.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
xwing01.jpg

xwing02.jpg

xwing03.jpg

xwing04.jpg

xwing05.jpg

xwing06.jpg

xwing07.jpg

xwing08.jpg

xwing09.jpg

xwing10.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Wow... I dont know if I'd laugh or shake his hand.

Do we have a picture of the owner?

Does that make him an Uber Geek, Dweeb or Nerd?

Shug

TRIBE Member
It's surprising that someone is so willing to swear off sex so readily, and to put actual WORK and MONEY into doing so.

Like, he must really HATE sex. Like, loath it.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Shug
It's surprising that someone is so willing to swear off sex so readily, and to put actual WORK and MONEY into doing so.

Like, he must really HATE sex. Like, loath it.

but think of all the Star Wars groupie hotties he can get with that phat ride!!

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Liquidity
meh. its auto.

Thats what I was thinking, all those mods you'd think it would at least be standard. And Tribe herd, how different is this from people doing up their civics all fast and furious like? Both are cheezy and pathetic attempts at getting attention, but at least this guys car is truly one of a kind. Instead of laughing at what a loser you're assuming he is I for one can atleast respect the amount of work that s gone into this.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
^^^ exactly. At least this is different. There are all too many Honduh's that are trying to be fast & furious. He's obviously put a lot of effort into this and that effort should at least be recognized in a positive way even if the taste is a little lacking

Paul

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
Just wait until I get my Delorean.

LOL..the irony is you may have to go back to '85 to score one:D

Lars Ulrich had a Delorean customized to look like the Back to Future car. It was on Ebay a few years ago.

Deloreans were great cars.... in concept. They were underpowered unfortunately (the stainless steel body was too heavy for it), and they're run was short lived, thanks to Mr.Deloreans love for white powder.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by The Tesseract
LOL..the irony is you may have to go back to '85 to score one:D

Lars Ulrich had a Delorean customized to look like the Back to Future car. It was on Ebay a few years ago.

Deloreans were great cars.... in concept. They were underpowered unfortunately (the stainless steel body was too heavy for it), and they're run was short lived, thanks to Mr.Deloreans love for white powder.
[/QUOTE]

yeah, thanks to the shitty PRV V6 motor and the fact that doing any kind of body work to the stainless steel was a pain in the ass

there's a baby blue painted one on ebay for cheap right now (probably because it's baby blue)

Paul