• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Tribe Swap Meet Opens

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
...use this thread to get rid or trade stuff no use to you with other Tribe members...



1.that Evil P cd, you want it? I have a promo copy that will never be listened to, please take it and enjoy.



2. a tan Quicksilver jacket bought last summer. Worn once. XL(but a small XL)...thin windbreaker kind of thing...just not my steez...would look great with a button up and cargo's...it's yours



gflint@city.toronto.on.ca


looking for...


a copy of the Morrisey-Live in Dallas vid from 1993(?).....just a copy would be lovely.....
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka
I have a radar detector - brand new :)
passport 8700
those things are useless! :D cops have radar detector dectors!........now see, what u need is the nest level up from a radar detector- which is the 'undetecable radar detector'- :D

*jen*
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by breakz_btch


those things are useless! :D cops have radar detector dectors!........now see, what u need is the nest level up from a radar detector- which is the 'undetecable radar detector'- :D
I *think* I follow you. Go Dector Go!

ps. I have a jar of Encore Instant Coffee. If I haven't used it in 6 years, I doubt I ever will. Free to the first bidder.
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
whatever!!! :p dector/ detector.....same shit! :d U TRY WRITING DETECTOR AS MANY TIMES AS I DID, AND SEE HOW u DO!!!!!!!!!!! ooops, sorry for the caps, but im too lazy to write it over again. :D

*JEN*
 

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by breakz_btch


those things are useless! :D cops have radar detector dectors!........now see, what u need is the nest level up from a radar detector- which is the 'undetecable radar detector'- :D

*jen*

that particular detector is an "undetectable radar detector".

Bumbaclat
.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by breakz_btch
whatever!!! :p dector/ detector.....same shit! :d U TRY WRITING DETECTOR AS MANY TIMES AS I DID, AND SEE HOW u DO!!!!!!!!!!! ooops, sorry for the caps, but im too lazy to write it over again. :D
The irony is that your apology is more words than the caps sentence you apologized for.

Ah Jen, you're too cute for words, therefore, here are some cute pictures to convey your cuteness:





 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

fuzzy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer


The irony is that your apology is more words than the caps sentence you apologized for.

Ah Jen, you're too cute for words, therefore, here are some cute pictures to convey your cuteness:





How much for the chicken balls?
 

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by jungleboy
...use this thread to get rid or trade stuff no use to you with other Tribe members...



1.that Evil P cd, you want it? I have a promo copy that will never be listened to, please take it and enjoy.



2. a tan Quicksilver jacket bought last summer. Worn once. XL(but a small XL)...thin windbreaker kind of thing...just not my steez...would look great with a button up and cargo's...it's yours



gflint@city.toronto.on.ca



check your email.
I've actually been looking for an evil p cd. one of my best buddies thinks that guy is awsome and it would make his month to hear / have his own CD of that!
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer


The irony is that your apology is more words than the caps sentence you apologized for.

Ah Jen, you're too cute for words, therefore, here are some cute pictures to convey your cuteness:

ahahahahha! I KNOW! the even funnier thing is that i was thinking the exact same thing when i was typing that out! :D

*jen*
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nusty

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by breakz_btch


ahahahahha! I KNOW! the even funnier thing is that i was thinking the exact same thing when i was typing that out! :D

*jen*

Its all about forwards momentum! going backwards (deleting) always seem counter productive.
 

C-NiCE

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Bumbaclat



that particular detector is an "undetectable radar detector".

Bumbaclat
.
That's what they all claim. Till the next generation radar detector detector comes out. A friend got pulled over by a cop and was asked for her so called 'undetectable' radar detector right off the bat. She got a nice ticket too!

Chris
 

CC

TRIBE Member
i'm in the market for a digital camera if anyone is selling or trading shit. i think i need one

Shawn
 
G

Guest

Guest
Originally posted by CC
i'm in the market for a digital camera if anyone is selling or trading shit. i think i need one
Mine's for sale, and for cheap!!

See the pic thread for quality control.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top