• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Tribe MatchMaker Thread

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
same reason bart gets a skateboard when he can already walk: because he wants to be X-Treme to the Max!
well no one paid for bart's walking lessons but I sure as fuck paid for that bird's flying lessons

deep

TRIBE Member
How else would you get the street cred necessary to steal lunches?
In my day we picked a fight with a dinosaur and / or jesus, whoever was available at the time, to prove our right to other people's lunches

OTIS

TRIBE Member
In my day we picked a fight with a dinosaur

Well look at you with that dino above. All that sweat when you could just ollie and people throw lunches at you. Plus, who the fuck wants Billy Mays reffing their arm wrestling match.

deep

TRIBE Member
You forget that in those days you got to eat the loser you beat in the arm wrestle. And in the hierarchy of satisfying lunches, beating someone and then eating them feels even more powerful than just taking their lunch. Unless their lunch is in turn someone else they beat, which trumps all, and is pretty much why the dinosaurs got wiped out.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories