• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the tribe effect

jebac

TRIBE Member
ive got no one to blame but myself really, i mean, in the end, i am ultimatly responsible for everything, so i guess i shouldnt be writing this post, but i will. note to everyone on tribe, plastering (drunken and debaucherous) pictures of yourself on tribe increases your chances of being spotted somewhere and being asked by a random person if "youre on tribe, right?" in the past 2 days, what seems like a wave of tribe people has swept through my area. from randomly spotting a triber walking home from davisville subway to finding out for sure that he lives in my building, to seeing 2 tribers stuffing their faces at mandarin this christmas eve, i have come to realize one thing.

im glad i never posted pictures of myself on this board... whew! its hard enough being as popular as i am, having random people come up to me and chit chating, asking if im really him, but if i had posted pictures, id have tribe coming after me as well!

-jebac

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
A while back, I started getting this weird feeling when I'd be at a club that people were looking at me and stuff...

Then I realized that they probably were, since this frikkin' board gets millions of hits a month...

"Look, it's that dolphin guy!"

jebac

TRIBE Member
is that your everyday anti-mlb-thought-stealing-cap or the extra more heavy duty notso everyday but only for special occasions anti-mlb-thought-stealing-cap?

-jebac

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aleks

TRIBE Member
hahah, excuse me but i had to laugh at your coining of the phrase "the tribe effect".

it should be added to the tribe dictionary of inside jokes.

funny stuff tho. it has happened to myself before and i haven't even really met many of you people.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

beaker

TRIBE Member
it was me!

i feel so fucking special.

and i've been victim to this pheonomenon for several years now so i guess i'm used to it. at least people have stopped calling me sunny.

kodos

TRIBE Member
So were you on the 40 Junction bus not so long ago, wearin mostly black with some funny sneakers? Or was my memory playing tricks on me? (all I had to go on was some goofy recollections of you in a crossing guard vest at diy: spring roll, not much really)... I didn't bother saying anything cuz hey, whats a person to say anyway?

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kodos
So were you on the 40 Junction bus not so long ago, wearin mostly black with some funny sneakers? Or was my memory playing tricks on me? (all I had to go on was some goofy recollections of you in a crossing guard vest at diy: spring roll, not much really)... I didn't bother saying anything cuz hey, whats a person to say anyway?

Yes!!

if you saw him at DiY, then it's one and the same!!

:D