• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Tragically Hip

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
July 22 - Victoria, BC
July 24 - Vancouver, BC
July 28 - Edmonton, AB
August 1 - Calgary, AB
August 5 - Winnipeg, MB
August 8 - London, ON
August 10 - Toronto, ON
August 12 - Toronto, ON
August 16 - Hamilton, ON
August 18 - Ottawa, ON
August 20 - Kingston, ON
Tickets for the Man Machine Poem Tour will be available on Friday, June 3 at 10am local time.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
I'll be going to the Hamilton show.
That Kingston show ( last one ) is going to be serious. Saturday night too.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
any presales on this one? American express front of the line stuff?

Im getting a couple to one of these shows, the Kingston show would be heavy!

EDIT: Fan Club Presale
10:00 AM EDT
Ends Thu, June 02, 2016 at 10:00 PM EDT

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
if the CBC airs their last concert ever in Kingston on August 20, i'll be throwing a backyard party complete with sound and projector, with hopefully a 6 foot tall by 8 foot wide screen.
Free to attend, BYOB and foldy chairs. Bring some meat for the bbq as well.
I'll also be taking cash donations to send to Gordie's Official Charity at the end of the gig.

greginhali

TRIBE Member
if the CBC airs their last concert ever in Kingston on August 20, i'll be throwing a backyard party complete with sound and projector, with hopefully a 6 foot tall by 8 foot wide screen.
Free to attend, BYOB and foldy chairs. Bring some meat for the bbq as well.
I'll also be taking cash donations to send to Gordie's Official Charity at the end of the gig.
looks like your backyard party is going to happen. I might borrow your brilliant idea and hold my own,but if not, im going to crash yours. Its the perfect idea for us who didnt get tickets...... and I think back yard, bon fire, good people = Gord would approve!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
Dear incoming storm...piss off !
looks like it could hit anytime between 8 and 11, screwing up my backyard idea. i may have to move this indoors. boo.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
That was really cool. But holy shit downtown Kingston can't handle that many people at this time of night. Oh fuuuuck.