• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the tongue-sticking-out smiley

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
why the hell is the p a small case p?? you have to put your finger on the shit key to type the : why didn't they make it a capital P so you don't have to take your finger off the shift key?

people are so inefficient these days

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
i knew i wasn't the only one!

yes!

let's start a revolution while alexd is away.

"what do we want?? A CAPITAL P!"

"when do we want it?? RIGHT NOW!"

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Well, I think it is more efficient. After you press the p you most likely will type something in lower case or remove your hand from the keyboard all together, so it removes the necessity to press teh shift key one extra time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

orange richie

TRIBE Member
This ' :p ' looks like smilie's tongue sticking out from the side of his mouth. This is smilie's tongue sticking out from the middle of his mouth ' :p '.

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by orange richie
This ' :p ' looks like smilie's tongue sticking out from the side of his mouth. This is smilie's tongue sticking out from the middle of his mouth ' :p '.
but at least with the capitol P his mouth is in the right position in relation to his eyes.

:p has a touch of the downs

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Maybe they figured people are already lazy enough, so now they're going to have to do a little bit extra for that stuck out tounge :p

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
It should display the icon for both. Problem solved.

Or possibly have a slightly different icon for the :p to represent people with large tongues?

Cheers ... Ian :)