• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

the techno ... the techno [toronto]

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
WOWZA!!!!

the techno that is rolling through is fucking steller as of late and upcoming...

the Italian Stallions, the legend of the Wizardry,Mono with Toronto's finest... and of course a taste of some FREE TECHNO

Not only is this FREE TECHNO but also Curt Martin and Stewart Douglas will be handing out free cd's of our latest mix... back in black

aswell the likes of Trevor Wilkes be handing out free cd's..... cant beat this!!!!

This is heading into possible awesome direction , we are all about showcasing Toronto/Hamilton techno talent and this can be a monthly thing if the cards are right;).

Hope to see you all on the dancefloor:D

sd:)

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

patri©k

TRIBE Member
I really enjoyed the party last year in the east end of scarborough. right in my neck of the woods.

I hope they have another one in the same location.

:)

free techno owns.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I've done 60+ free techno nights in Hamilton and I've always had a blast, so it could only be better trying them out in Toronto right guys? RIGHT GUYS? ;)

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
werd.there is no reason this event shouldn't be rammed.people need to start supporting the local talent in this city,y know like they do in every other city in the world.it's free and has the possibilty of turning into something beneficial for all local jocks,c'mon guys.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by erk
Bring it on.

eric,we all know you'll be there.one of the few people in this city who supports the local scene instead of saving for money or energy for big name,big hype djs at $30 a pop.my hat is always off to you my friend.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
^ just make sure you bring her as well.

techno sausage party anyone? (well thats what they all are in hamilton...so anything else would be a nice change for me ;))

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Paul and I shall be in attendance after we escape from birthday festivities...

Where along Richmond is this place?

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Skipper
Paul and I shall be in attendance after we escape from birthday festivities...

Where along Richmond is this place?

the event is on sat. not fri. skip,i believe you said earlier the bday party was one a fri,no? if so you wont have to sneak away...;)

just past spadina on the south side,next to a quizno's.

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by OhNo!

really? I didn't even know that, all I have is the address (431 Richmond Street West)

mmmm quizno's

Skipper

TRIBE Member
the event is on sat. not fri. skip,i believe you said earlier the bday party was one a fri,no? if so you wont have to sneak away...;)

IIt's the 13th?
If it's the 13th, that's such a relief.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
if i knew more chicks into techno i would.

NOW IF IT WAS JUNGLE! the last couple of jungle events have had MAD AMMOUNTS of girls at them. the quality of conversation wasn't known. but they looked good......... :p

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
if i knew more chicks into techno i would.

NOW IF IT WAS JUNGLE! the last couple of jungle events have had MAD AMMOUNTS of girls at them. the quality of conversation wasn't known. but they looked good......... :p

I second that one . hellzzz ya..

:D

isoprax

TRIBE Promoter
I wonder what it would take to remedy this awful situation. More rewinds in Techno? Maybe we should be more thuggin' than we
are already? (stereotypes can be fun if given a chance)

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
short of turning all techno to trance.......

i have no idea!

but what i would give for more techno girls at techno parties.
*mmrrrowww.* techno girls are so sexy

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
if you have a cd deck, i'll hook ya up with my newest trance track..... ;)

you can drop it in and build it up in yer set. hahahaa.....:p

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
i will be playing alot of trance about 40%,ask todd about the percentages,i dunno.

You do have a thing for those Bellboy records ;)

Looking forward to trippin' out during yer set CM.

odbx