"Signs You've Seen the Star Wars Movies Too Many Times"
As presented on the 02/21/97 broadcast of LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN (not complete)
10. Your poodles are named "C", "3", "P", and "O"
8. You spent $10,000 trying to Rogaine yourself into Chewbacca
7. You're continually stunned when the President makes major decisions without consulting Mark Hamill
5. You keep referring to your lawn mower as "that crazy droid" (i like this one)
4. You spend most of your days trying to use "The Force" to open a can of pears.
3. You once saw an eggplant that looked kind of like Darth Vader and almost had a heart attack.
1. You like Yoda so much, you voted for Ross Perot
& a yoda quote...
Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!