• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Sunday Thread!!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Sweet i'm starting a lot of these this weekend.

It looks SLIGHTLY warmer than yesterday. SLIGHTLY. But i havent been brave enough to stick my head outside so who knows.

Today: Clean the House, Study, Go to the gym, Drink some wine and watch movies with Hamza and mess up his hair.

I can't believe i'm up so early again. This is the problem with going to bed early!

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
i KNOW it's AWFUL. I'm just not the sleeping in type anymore!

I don't know what to do with all this free time when I wake up oln Sunday before 11 or 12!!!

Ugh maybe i'll watch a movie or something before studying and the gym.

(are goodlife gyms even open this early on a sunday?)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Taro

TRIBE Member
ugh..

at work, for 2.5 hours already. I want to go back to bed.

sunday, cook and clean house -

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Poot

TRIBE Member
I'm awake. :|

Supposed to go to Oakville aujourd'hui to see a friend.

Should be a very quiet day overall. Maybe we'll make it REALLY spicy and throw some grocery shopping in there.

sugar

TRIBE Member
I was asleep by 11:30 both Friday and Saturday night...wheeeeeeeeeee! I'm a party animal. Although last night I had to drug myself to sleep because I was in so much pain. Now I just have to wait another 1.5 hours til the walk-in clinic opens. I do feel more like a normal person after some sleep, though.

I just realised the croissant I had for breakfast could've been turned into a croissanwich...curses!

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Poot
Pain? What happened?

:(
Just my stupid bladder. Again.

Why haven't they invented a way to let someone else go pee for me yet? I mean, come on. They haven't even invented the miniature elephant yet, and I've been asking for it for years. This is the least they could do.

lucinda

TRIBE Member
About to go to the spinning and pump classes I missed yesterday! Then going for lunch with my girlz and bro, grocery shopping and cooking for the week.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
alexd said:
crossing fingers about the software upgrade.
So far, so good alex...

Man, nevermind my sunday, but my whole weekend has been a whirlwind...didn't help that I slept for less than 3 hours friday night, yikes.

I know it's Sunday, but I don't really KNOW that it's sunday...ya know?

too much damn laundry. blah.

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
was very happy to wake up without a hangover today, especially since we stayed up till 5 am last night drinking sangria. yay me! then we finally went to this awesome cafe on dovercourt that i have been wanting to check out for a while for brunch. it was amazing...the tastiest breakfast wrap ever (hello avocado and brie!) and the most delicious organic coffee i have ever tasted. i am going to go pick up some coffee beans from them. it was seriously the best coffee i have ever had.

i'm starting to feel stupid though...drinking is finally catching up with me.

this whole weekend was fantastic! :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders