• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Streets & Lady Sovereign - Anyone Go?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

--[Zirca]--

TRIBE Promoter
Streets put on a great show. Highly interactive with the crowd and got a relatively modest group jump'n up and down, amongst crouching "real low" and doing shots from his on-stage bar. Felt sorry for that poor bastard who chugged a full cup of Brandy. I think I saw them carrying him outta the place completely anihilated (couldn't walk, talk, etc). Hilarious when they knocked the shit out of that dude and his "girlfriend". They played a lot of the oldies, which I was very happy with, as I still think Original Pirate Material is their best album.

I was really looking forward to seeing Lady SOV, but only saw 3-4 tracks from her VERY short 20 some odd minute set. This show started RETARDLY EARLY. I arrived at 7:10pm and she was already more than half-way done and I'm pretty sure she went on at 7.

Nonetheless, it was good times and I'm very glad I went to check it out.

Dan

jungalissa

TRIBE Member
very very very awesome show!

Lady S opened up, her set was short an sweet, half hour. The early show put a damper on things, tok ppl a while to get in the groove.

But nonetheless, the the streets was fucken amazing!!!! that's all.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Sunne Dee

TRIBE Member
went completly last minute and i'm so glad i did.

hands down one of the best live acts i have seen in years.

the last 20 minutes of the streets blew me away.
mike skinner ripped off his shirt and crowd surfed.

amazing performance!