• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Star Wars Holiday special!!

kmac

TRIBE Member
I've seen this before, I think. Does Jefferson Starship performs a song on it? If so, that special is terribly awesome.

Brandon

TRIBE Member
The extended Wookie dialogue scenes sans subtitles are what does it for me. Well, that and the animated sequence.

Stan

TRIBE Member
This is going down in a matter of hours. Anyone know how to save this shit to their hard drive?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
jawsome! thanks jeff. i've never seen this special before and have always wanted to czech it out.

if only this was a torrent *sigh*

~*...dredi...*~

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
You can download it off eMule and stuff too. I got it from there a few months ago. I'm a hardcore Star Wars fan, but I couldn't even watch past that Wookiee scene at the beginning. I know I've said that about a lot of movies, but this actually is the worst thing I've ever seen.

SENSEi said:
It's worth it for the Boba Fett cartoon.
I've had this on VHS for many years now.
I don't know man, hearing Carrie Fisher sing lyrics to the Star Wars theme, the Jefferson Starship number, Art Carney being in it for no particular reason and Bea Arthur singing is a high price to pay in order to watch that.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
geez, that is unwatchable. i fast-forwarded and managed to catch bits of that shitty cartoon and princess leia singing that weird church song to the star wars theme music, but that's all i could handle.

at least they didn't have santa claus with jawa elves or cheapen the memory of old ben kenobi.

Last edited: