• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Star Trek Discussion

Your Favourite Star Trek Series

• Star Trek Orginal Series

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Star Trek TNG

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Deep Space 9

• Voyager

• Enterprise

• Discovery

• Total voters

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Shocked to see there's never been a thread about one of the most storied franchises in TV/Movie history.

In any event, while watching Discovery last night I was happy to hear they've introduced swearing into this series. Couldn't believe I heard fuck and shit in a Star Trek episode.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I enjoy Lorca and Burnham. I dislike Saru and Burnham's roommate. Will only rewatch each episode 4-5 times.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
I'm still not a fan of the new Klingons. They really need to give them back their hair. Can't take them seriously as warriors without it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
Getting to end of Voyager season 7 and finally got to some cool eps after a bunch of boring ones

"Workforce" Parts 1 and 2 were great!

KickIT

TRIBE Member
I'm really digging Discovery. Enjoyed the last 2 weeks with some good character building for the crew.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Star Trek: Generations - Data says "shit"
Star Trek (reboot) - Kirk says "Bullshit"

So we're making progress. I like the new series.

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Enjoying seeing more of the Vulcans too. They started to become more flushed out during Voyager and this series is taking it even farther.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I am liking Orville better at times, but still.... It is awesome having a captain on the ship with a lot of evil in him, just lurking below the surface.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Interesting mid season so far. Show's writing is very inconsistent and the story lines moved way too quick. Looks like they're going to go more Voyager style story line from this point forward.

praktik

TRIBE Member
I'm having more fun with each star trek ep as I get more and more used to the style.

Same with Orville.

Both are growing on me!

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Overall enjoying the short season of STD. The production is a welcome change from the TNG/DSP/Voyager+TNG Movies.