• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Sound REpublic

Joe Seven

TRIBE Member
http://thesoundrepublic.com/

I've really been feeling these guys for the past few months... their mixes are consistently tight, bumpin, chunky and quirky like i like it. :D
Have they ever played in TO? They need to throw down here sometime, I'd love to see them live... (let's go promoters!!)

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
22 minutes in wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eloi Brunell - Town Hall. I can't wait till it comes out.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Sylent Syd

TRIBE Member
Just ordered their "Government Cheese Mix" of The Jimmy Jam by Chris Grant...It's soooo sillyheavyfunky! :cool:

"Your sandwiches are sensational!" :D

AshG

Wiseman said:
22 minutes in wa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eloi Brunell - Town Hall. I can't wait till it comes out.
Mossa Town Hall EP?
Its not coming out officially, but it should!

AshG

Wiseman said:
dude I got it on a promo cd last week!!
what can i say, consider yourself lucky!
its still being shopped around and probably won't ever see a real release, according to Mossa.
i'd hazard a guess epsionlab may have sent it out or something, but... i kinda doubt that.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Well it's listed as EPS13 on Epsilon Lab so that's probably where it came from. My hook up for promos has a large number of label groups associated so it's hard to tell.

It's listed on the epsilon lab website too.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
And apparently you can download mp3s of all trackss on that ep for free except for the Brunelle mix.

AshG

Wiseman said:
And apparently you can download mp3s of all trackss on that ep for free except for the Brunelle mix.
yeah i wonder if there's some significance to that - the other tracks on that "ep" are explicitly for non-commercial use, with the exception of the brunelle mix.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dstarr

TRIBE Member
Really big fan of Sound Republic and would LOVE to see them in town sometime.

Of course all the recent mixes are dope but I have their August 05 mix on regular rotation.

Highly recommended.

El Dizzo

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:

Eloi Brunell's mix came out recently on The Secret Squirel Sampler EP -
on Guesthouse Music (DJ Mes's label)

vench

TRIBE Promoter
defo. on these guys tip. I've been finding myself buying a lot of their tracks lately.

their mixes are dope as hell too. at school now but will check out this newst mix once I get home.

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
would LOVE to see these guys in Toronto as well but based on their calendar/schedule they appear more focused on production than djing...can anyone confirm this? do they play out in chicago often?

"pimp" was perhaps track of the year for me last year, even though i don't think it has been officially released yet

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders