• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Sopranos Season 6

sugar

TRIBE Member
I guess I either need to order a digital box again, or someone will have to invite me over every week to watch.

I personally hope Meadow dies. She's too annoying to live.

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
TMN is promoting the shit outta this, I only watched a bit of season 5, but Im curious as to this season..aaaand with the on demand feature now included, it's pretty win win

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
I have no idea this time round. I make predictions on every new season and I never fail to be wrong, so I'm just gonna wait and see. The only thing I do know is that because this the end of it all, with the extra 8 episodes, either Tony has to die or go to jail.

I also know my living room will be full of people every Sunday starting March 12...bastards get your own TMN!

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
I think NY will come after Tony. If I'm not mistaken, only Johny Saks got taken down by the Feds. No mention was made of guys like Phil Leotardo. If anything, the fact that he was in jail and only recently paroled, probably means there wouldn't be all that much wire tap info on him.

Anyhoo, Phil is still pissed he wasn't properly able to avenge his borther. I don't think he rates NJ all that high as a family either. I think he makes a push for the NY leadership and war breaks out between the families or at least tensions escalate.

Or Little Carmine tries to make a comeback, but I don't think people will go for that.

I think Finn proposed to Meadow not so much out of the love thing, but more so fear for his life after he busted Vito blowing that security guy in the car park. He knows no one will fuck with the boss's prospective son-in-law, hence did the proposal.

They will probably show all that shit about Carmen building the new house and it will be fucking boring.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
This show amazes me. Its so good that they've shot 5 seasons over 8 years and it hasn't lost momentum one bit. Its fucking amazing.

HBO is televison.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
I predict all those killed in previous seasons will come back and form a kind of zombie goomba voltron.

Pine Barrens was on the other night (the episode where Paulie and Christopher are stuck out in the woods with the Russian commando), that episode is so great. And it has the Gloria storyline in it.

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
deep said:
I predict all those killed in previous seasons will come back and form a kind of zombie goomba voltron.

Pine Barrens was on the other night (the episode where Paulie and Christopher are stuck out in the woods with the Russian commando), that episode is so great. And it has the Gloria storyline in it.

still one of the best episodes

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
deep said:
I remember when the first federal agent appeared running through the woods behind Sach's house in the last ep of 5, I was screaming RUSSIAN DUDE!! RUSSIAN DUDE! good times.

Long Term Parking is a terrific ep. (2nd last of season 5) probably my fav.

kmac

TRIBE Member
deep said:
I predict Tony's breathing will get heavier and there will be 30-per-cent more flop sweat.

CAN'T WAIT!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

quantumize

TRIBE Member
deep said:
pine barrens is the best episiode ever IMO

kmac

TRIBE Member
deep said:
I like Tony's heavy breathing, it makes it sound like he thrives on rage rather than oxygen.
Haha. I love the show in HD. You can see the sweat forming on Tony's brow as he simply walks to get his morning paper.

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
I really, really want to watch season 6 after being blown away by season 5.

The problem is that currently I get free cable...and I can't convince my roomates to split the extra $70 a month to get TMN HD.

What am I going to do?

Colm

TRIBE Member
I'm not that excited for Season 6. Season 5, imo, was a bit of a let down. And why is the pyschiatrist still in the show? Nostalgia?

Nevertheless, I think Tony will get 86ed by Christopher.

Gizmo

TRIBE Member
Wow, they really are going all out to hype this up.

Uncle Junior just rang the bell to open trading at the NASDAQ!