• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

the Soccer News/Transfers thread

JamesM

TRIBE Member
Chamberlain has been a fav of mine.

Coutinho whatever. Will he stay or will he go. Just told Liverpool his future was there forever just a few months ago. Didn't give anyone time to replace him since Barca came knocking.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
US and Holland failed to qualify for the World Cup. Too bad about Holland, they're not just good team their fans always a highlight during the World Cup.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
England World Cup roster

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Stoke), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley).

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Fabian Delph (Manchester City), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Harry Maguire (Leicester), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), John Stones (Manchester City), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur), Kyle Walker (Manchester City), Ashley Young (Manchester United).

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea).

Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Danny Welbeck (Arsenal).

Standby: Lewis Cook (Bournemouth), Tom Heaton (Burnley), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Jake Livermore (West Brom), James Tarkowski (Burnley).

praktik

TRIBE Member
England World Cup roster

Goalkeepers: Jack Butland (Stoke), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope (Burnley).

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Fabian Delph (Manchester City), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Harry Maguire (Leicester), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), John Stones (Manchester City), Kieran Trippier (Tottenham Hotspur), Kyle Walker (Manchester City), Ashley Young (Manchester United).

Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur), Eric Dier (Tottenham Hotspur), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Jesse Lingard (Manchester United), Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea).

Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Jamie Vardy (Leicester), Danny Welbeck (Arsenal).

Standby: Lewis Cook (Bournemouth), Tom Heaton (Burnley), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Jake Livermore (West Brom), James Tarkowski (Burnley).
Looks so strong, haven't been looking at predictions but must be a better shot for them this year innit?

praktik

TRIBE Member
Belgium looks hotter for sure, they're my faves for entertainment and so solid through the entire field

Wondering if Courtois is long in the tooth but he had pretty good season so should be in alright form.

praktik

TRIBE Member
YAY!

First year ever I managed to get my premier league team selected before the 1st deadline!

En Garde Tribe!

This is my year in Return to Tijuana!!

Individual

upset with the current state with Ozil and Kolasinac. This is wrong. No one should have to fear for their lives like this.

Also, the current display from Salah recently has my heart warm:

Individual

The ladies did do a Great job on this. The penalty was rightfully given. Adrian went a bit adventurous on that tackle. In the end it is what it is. Hero Adrian.

Individual

Same tackle, Abraham penalty drug his foot on Adrian, then the missed it last penalty. Adrian save.

Seems like the football gods sorted this out.

Individual

It is what it is, a questionable Spot kick to begin with is stopped with Adrian in the last kick of the night stopped. Seems appropriate.

What a night. Allisson out right, and you get the dude saved it like a hero at the last spot kick with his dude that drug his foot for a questionable pentalty at best. Abraham and Adrian.

Neat, and Liverpool another trophy. "Super" Champs of Europe.