• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Simple Life?

millicent

TRIBE Member
Isn't the new season of the Simple Life starting today? Or is that only in the U.S.?
Does anyone know...?

noodle

TRIBE Member
Doesn't look like CTV (or MTV Canada for that matter) to air in any time with in the next couple of weeks. Looks like it's just starting on E! channel.

BALLS!

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I can't believe this fucking thread is on the first page... "Simple Life"?... what a stupid retarded show.

skin deep

TRIBE Member
KillaLadY said:
I can't believe this fucking thread is on the first page... "Simple Life"?... what a stupid retarded show.
If you don't want it on the first page, then why reply to it???

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
I'm actually quite interested to see how they pull this one off since the girls weren't speaking. Will they still be portrayed as friends in the show? It could be the ultimate in manufactured crap yet.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Kung Po Beef said:
I'm actually quite interested to see how they pull this one off since the girls weren't speaking. Will they still be portrayed as friends in the show? It could be the ultimate in manufactured crap yet.
Not sure why I know this, but from what I heard it's basically two shows cut into one now with each of them having their own plot line.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
Say what you will about this show, when the chubby one got drunk and lost her purse and threw bleach everywhere that was fantastic;
"WHEEERRRRES my PUUUUURSE? Which ONE of you mutherfuckers STOLE MAHH PURSE?!? AAAGGGGHHHH!"

Noize

TRIBE Member
I'm sure StarTV will pick it up sometime this summer.
They generally run all the E! shows a few weeks/months after thet wrap in the states.