• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The sex with JEMZ thread: Stroke something else

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Well, the laws of probability say that anything can happen right? Forget your math... zero is theoretical :D

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
hats off to bayes!

bigsexy.jpg

my buddy, Ron (pic above) said he'd do you.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Re: hats off to bayes!

Originally posted by Bass-Invader
bigsexy.jpg

my buddy, Ron (pic above) said he'd do you.

:eek:

I can't believe it!!! Tell Ron he is a two timing SLUT!!! I can't believe I fell for the "you are the only one for me" line again... :(

If you could tell Ron that he can come and get his stuff tomorrow it would be appreciated because I no longer want anything to do with him.

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
oh that ron.
It's all that 'snoop doggy dog' and 'p-diddy' he's been listening to lately. He think's he's a, what's he call it..'play-ya', and is always 'bigging' it up, whatever that means.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by JayIsBored
are those suspenders there to accentuate his man titties?

:(

I got those suspenders for him for his birthday... they match his eyes. The fact that they also accentuate his man titties was an added bonus.

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheeka
Jamie you have the feva feva feva ;)?

Apparently I only have retarded rabbits and fat guys with man-titties... oh well, can't win 'em all.
Jamie :)

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Is it REEEEEEALLY boring at work today?
You get away with Tribe?
If so I WANNA WORK THERE! Lol

I'm sure there are many girls, Ron's, rabbits and the like that will have sex with you Jamie... quite possibly all at the same time!

XXX
Marian
:p

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JEMZ

Apparently I only have retarded rabbits and fat guys with man-titties... oh well, can't win 'em all.
Jamie :)

DON'T YOU BADMOUTH OOLONG!!! I'LL CUT YA!!