• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

The Saturday Thread (Ha)

kmac

TRIBE Member
Wow, I want to go slit my slit my wrists now because I'm actually up early enough to start one of those inane Saturday threads.

So what's on your agenda today? Dog walking? Hot yoga? Brunch? Snuggling with your lover? Continue getting high/drunk since you haven't gone to bed yet?

I have a conference to go to and I'm pissed about it. After that, who knows?

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i woke up and can't get back to sleep. i really don't want to be up but i can't fake it.
maybe i shouldn't have eaten spicy thai leftovers at 2am in a drunken haze.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
oh yeah... my day plan? i have no fucking clue. something with my parents. probably a museum, and some eating, and some lying around, and then some more eating, and then possibly taking them to the gladstone to dance around to good music.
my dad on a dancefloor = much possibility for hilarity

kmac

TRIBE Member
This board totally needs two of these threads, however mine is more the bitter bean thread.

BITTER!

Honestly, who the fuck decides to hold a conference on a Saturday?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

m0ff

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
This board totally needs two of these threads, however mine is more the bitter bean thread.

BITTER!

Honestly, who the fuck decides to hold a conference on a Saturday?
I'm on my way to work, and tomorrow is my only day off this week.
Me = the bitterest bean of all!

xopus

TRIBE Member
once again, working on a saturday. glad to know i'm not the only one.

its going to be madness in the bike shop today. warm and not a cloud in the sky. Ugh....i'm dreading the chaos that will ensue.

undercover_girl

TRIBE Member
I would love to be sleeping but the super bright sun woke me up and now I can't go back to sleep... Oh well, I will try and add some "glass half full" to this thread and think of how lovely this +10 sunny day is going to be :)

I think a walk to the market is in order.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

BlueEyedMonster

TRIBE Member
ok i was out for birthday celebrations last night and drank way too much but of course had to go to work for one client ............. 1 stupid hour and then she cancels last minute....grrrrrrr.............i could be snuggling with my boyfriend still
now that makes me bitter.........and even though it's fabulous out i wanna nap still

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Going to Air Tour Canada to pick up my ticket, it just hit me this morning I AM GOING TO ROMANIA THIS SUMMER FOR A MONTH!!! ONE FUCKING MONTH!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEELLO NUDE BEACHES, hello house parties on the beach... hello family!
It was the best wedding present that I could have gotten from my dad.
He's also taking me to Greece for 4 days - yay! :)

bArHo

TRIBE Member
the plan for the day:
clean room
make breakfest
run errand
write report with group member
go to some shoe show at off the hook
birthday glamnight at globe

Babes

TRIBE Member
Heading out to the park to play with the pup. Then making my way over to Canada Blooms for my annual green-thumb indulgence. Planning on leaving ATM and credit cards at home since my apartment can not take anymore green leaved friends ..(well maybe just one more). Followed by an afternoon of sanding and painting and an evening of dinner making and cuddles.

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
an absolutely *gorgeous* day forecast for ottawa, so the boy and i and the lil' one are going outside!!

not sure what the plan is yet, but i'll be happy just to feel warm sun on my face and smell spring approaching, with my favourite two boys beside me.
would have been a perfect day for the sugar bush, but we thought of that too late, i think... perhaps next weekend.

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
xopus said:
once again, working on a saturday. glad to know i'm not the only one.

its going to be madness in the bike shop today. warm and not a cloud in the sky. Ugh....i'm dreading the chaos that will ensue.
I can only imagine what the bike shops will be like today...
methinks a lot of people will get out for the first time of the year today!

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
I_bRAD said:
I can only imagine what the bike shops will be like today...
methinks a lot of people will get out for the first time of the year today!
grrrr.
i miss my bike so much sometimes. especially in the spring - that first 'pretty please start for me, baby-bike... pretty please!', and then it does... vroom. <sigh>

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
not sure what to do with myself during the day. basically waiting for the night for a birthday party fiasco.

maybe indiana jones, a banana milkshake and do some good old fashion correspondence? send mail is fun!

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
grumblegirl said:
grrrr.
i miss my bike so much sometimes. especially in the spring - that first 'pretty please start for me, baby-bike... pretty please!', and then it does... vroom. <sigh>
My bike always starts 'cause it's powered by my legs! :p

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
i have been sick since thursday night.
feel like death.
have not slept well at all.

today im supposed to meet with my new boss for my new job (IN PR)
i'm so super excited he wanted to hire me even before i finished the program.

my throat is so sore....i can hardly speak.
this meeting with not go so well. :(

HC_P

TRIBE Member
Going to get a haircut today, and then spending most of the weekend doing LOTS of work! Last minute work projects with aggressive deadlines are fun!

What a fun weekend ahead :(

A.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories